[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poorfag here I have a decent pair of head phones and a regular
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (264 KB, 931x550) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
264 KB, 931x550
Poorfag here

I have a decent pair of head phones and a regular xbox mic. I would like ot be able to use both of them (headphones over the earpiece on the left) at the same time so I can hear better.

Don't have money to invest in anohter pair of stero headphones with a headset

would a spiltter solve my problem? I have the new kind of xbox controller with the 3.5mm adapter
>>
Help
>>
install gentoo
>>
I don't know.
>>
Can you repeat the question?
>>
Did you try turning it off and turning it on again?
>>
File: jpvVYwo.jpg (70 KB, 960x642) Image search: [Google]
jpvVYwo.jpg
70 KB, 960x642
>>53849772

You're over complicating it. There's a setting on your xbox to have the voice chatter come out of any audio source. Set it to your headphones and then velcro any head set to it. Done.
>>
How to have sex?
>>
>>53849772
Of course not you Jackass

The Xbox mic covers the 3.5 mm Jack
>>
>>53850009
Just pee youself.
>>
>>53849772
>Poorfag
>decent pair of head phones
>xbox
>Poorfag here
>>
>>53849772
no thats only 3 conductor
get a 4 conductor- 3.5mm splitter and actually have it work
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.