[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or are we living in the absolute worst time to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: imagepng_2.jpg (39 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
imagepng_2.jpg
39 KB, 480x480
Is it just me or are we living in the absolute worst time to purchase technology?
>>
>>53845920
Yes
>>
more like best time
>>
Nah
>>
>>53845920
>no good consoles
>4k price drop coming soon
>new GPUs around the corner
>no reason to purchase media devices
>new AMD CPUs

Yeah I'm not buying anything new till the end of the year
>>
>>53845920
What are you retarded?
>>
>>53845920
yes. I heard that during the Holy Roman empire it was much better

>muh horse collar
>>
Smartphone, camera and ssd prices are going down.
>>
>>53846007

>not wanting a Roman tablet
>>
>>53846007
you could also buy traps off the street
>>
>>53845920
One of the best times to purchase used hardware since desktop progression has slowed down so much.
>>
>>53845920
We've hit the limits of silicon but some hacks like tri-gate transistors and more efficient design are keeping up going. The 90s was more fun because we got to see very obvious doubling of fidelity and speed every 2 years, but we're seeing some advances in smart phones and VR in this decade.

Just be thankful you weren't born in the 40s. They knew all this tech was coming, but half of them died before they could see it and the other half are going to die before the real good stuff like VR gets polished.

Seriously imagine you wanted a dick tracy watch your whole life, and now with smart watches you can have one, but you're going on 70 and can't even see the thing.
>>
Only if you want to buy a laptop.
>>
>>53845920
it has always been the worst time.

at least now there are no illusions to freedoms.
I guess that's a plus.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.