[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I know if my sound equipment is rubbish?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
18 KB, 480x360
How do I know if my sound equipment is rubbish?
>>
>fucking sony

There you go
>>
>>53843290
Clearly don't know a thing about audio equipment. Sony are pretty consistently good and occasionally great.

Sound bars are of course a bad idea.
>>
>>53843089
If it looks like it was designed with aesthetics in mind, rather than functionality
>>
naw that's probably one of the best bang for you buck soundbars you can get, and if you're just trying to fill a bedroom or living room is more than adequate
>>
>>53843322
Yes but I feel like the TOSLINK I'm getting off it isn't really game-changing.
>>
>tfw own a soundbar and it's fine

Then again, I'm not some autistic audiophile.
>>
>>53843341
oh it's not game changing by any means, but for $200 you aren't going to find a better speaker that fits that profile. If you want the full surround sound experience then that's not for you, but if you just want something for your room that's compact and sounds decent, then its perfect.

When I say its average I mean that as a compliment, its not a great deal, but its not overpriced, pretty much the definition of "you get what you pay for". If you want something better, get some axiom m60's or some shit, but if you dont want to spend a lot of money your pic related is a fine choice
>>
>>53843350
Buying overpriced cables and only listening to lossless files makes you an audiophile
Buying good speakers dont
>>
>>53843376
It's very bassy, I'll say that (I've actually had this for years; it was a gift from my dad when I moved into an apartment but I always think the speaker depth sounds somewhat flat; the sub definitely pulls its weight, though, was constantly scared that I'd piss off someone with it).
>>
Guys can I use my 5.1 home theatre system with deskop pc?
I can give more details if you like.
>>
It's not even fucking stereo.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.