[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Github
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (244 KB, 1060x1412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244 KB, 1060x1412
Is Github fucked?
>>
http://www.businessinsider.com/github-the-full-inside-story-2016-2
>>
>>53838644
I found this more damaging.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/02/25/github-hires-notorious-social-justice-warrior-to-work-on-anti-harassment/
>>
>>53838724
Whats the best alternative to Github?
>>
>>53838839
Bitbucket gives you free private repositories. Gitlab CE can be self-hosted.
>>
>>53838867
Thanks. Is Sourceforge any good?
>>
>>53839141
No, full of shit in its downloads
>>
>>53839141
>Is Sourceforge any good?
Which rock have you been living under? Sourceforge has been garbage for years.
>>
File: 4lzhf37s.jpg (171 KB, 615x350) Image search: [Google]
4lzhf37s.jpg
171 KB, 615x350
>>53838630

>fucked

TRIGGERED!!!
>>
>>53839141

The only reaction images I have for your post are unsuitable for a blue board.
>>
>>53838644
>>53838724
If I had money to invest, I would use sjw adoption as the sign a company is about to be FUBAR. Notice, it's never companies on the upswing adopting this shit. It's rarely people with real skills or strong careers pushing for it. They fell to sjws, then they brought on the retard who fucked over Flickr's site design.
>>
Nope
>muh SJWs
You guys are as worse as the SJWs screaming muh partiarchy.
>>
>>53839141
Sourceforge has been shit for years, and is being finally abandoned in droves because they were actually putting malware in the downloads.

However, to give them their dues - the clusterfuck there was so bad, DICE sold it and Slashdot to new owners recently (for less than they paid for them originally, I hope, due to the mess they made) - and the first thing the new owners did was acknowledge the huge trust problem, remove the malware and commit to never ever doing that shit again. The second was to finally start enabling HTTPS.

It's still a relic, but it's not a toxic relic as it stands. Maybe the owners can rescue it, who knows.
>>
>>53838630
>>53838644
>current CEO is said to be working "extremely" closely with two jewish VC investors
>>
I'm actually ok with these zealots destroying these companies.

Why? because others will see their lack of success and avoid like the plague.
>>
>>53838630

You should probably learn to self host anyways and just backup somewhere. Its just good to be learning shit.
>>
File: demonsinmyanus.png (698 KB, 758x688) Image search: [Google]
demonsinmyanus.png
698 KB, 758x688
>>53839599
Jesus fuck, kill it!
>>
>>53839896
gtfo subhuman trash
>>
That's exactly the point where I would rage-quit.
>>
>>53845851
>33% is not enough
>in a country that is nearly 70% white
>????????
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.