[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if the Nokia E7 came back with Android marshmallow and 8GB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: nokia-e7-4.jpg (100 KB, 540x316) Image search: [Google]
nokia-e7-4.jpg
100 KB, 540x316
What if the Nokia E7 came back with Android marshmallow and 8GB of RAM?
>>
It's too good
>>
Man I fucking loved that phone
>>
It wont. Chinks cant make that kind of mechanical quality. The screen slide and keyboard were flawless.
>>
>>53827294
It would need a new touchscreen (the ones nokia used were all shit), but I'd still buy it in a heartbeat.
>>
>>53828199
Don't forget the shitty fixed focal lenght camera, that must go too.
>>
>>53828199

The ones on these later Symbian phones were excellent. They were Amoled made by Samsung.
>>
File: nokia-n8-official-1.jpg (106 KB, 600x432) Image search: [Google]
nokia-n8-official-1.jpg
106 KB, 600x432
>>53828232
>shitty fixed focal lenght camera

That was only in lower end C-series and S40 Nokias, not in the E series or N-series at all!
>>
Why Nokia died, why?!
Fuck, there quality phones were the best.
if it still around we wouldn't have to deal with sub home appliances manufacturer like samshit and LG.
The only remaining manufacturer still make decent hardware : Blackberry (almost dead) , HTC (struggling)
>>
>>53828425
Samsungs phones are okay once you root them and clean out the samsung-related kludge.
>>
>>53828425
They didn't jump on the smartphone wagon fast enough. Also
>windows mobile
>windows 7 mobile
>wp8
>not even getting wp10
>>
>>53827294
Why don't you just pic up the upcoming Note 6, which will feature at least 6gb of ram and get one of them keyboard cases?
>>
File: N900.jpg (37 KB, 475x347) Image search: [Google]
N900.jpg
37 KB, 475x347
What if the N900 came back?
>>
>8GB of RAM on a phone.
How shitty can you software get?
>>
>>53828425
>The only remaining manufacturer still make decent hardware :
>Blackberry (almost dead)
Top kek, their latest devices creak and crack everywhere when you touch them a little harder.
> HTC (struggling)
Lack of innovation and design is what has killed htc last gen. The HTX m8 didn't look thaaat good, as to keep the design forever, hence the M9 sold like shit. Also it simply wasn't worth upgrading.

Also why isn't Samsung in your list? Have you not seen their latest devices? They officially dethroned apple in term of design, even fucking iVerge is all over their fucking phones now.
>>
>>53828475
No its not
>poor battery
>even if battery is decent, you have to replace it after 1.5 year max, I still have nokia e61i since 8 years and the battery can hold to half day.
>heat problem
>fragile, unlike nokia phones (even the latest ones) can handle beating
>even after rooting and (if) custom roms, still laging and not fully optimized.
>a-ok cameras, unlike nokia when producing 808 and Carl Zeiss.
and so on
oh, and I can't remember I paid more than 750$ on any brand new flagship Nokia even though it made in Finland not like in china or Vietnam.
>>
>>53828425
>HTC (struggling)
They have been making iPhone clones for a long time now, and adding gimmicks and bloated software(with much less functionality than TouchWiz for example) they deserve death.
>>
>>53828560
Doesn't matter when you have 8GB of ram and 10nm octa core CPU's.
>>
>>53828425
Because Symbian was fucking unusable garbage.
>>
>>53828584
"all over" does not mean what you think it means.
>>
>>53828619
>poor battery
Not the S7 and S7 Edge and basically all Note's
>even if battery is decent, you have to replace it after 1.5 year max, I still have nokia e61i since 8 years and the battery can hold to half day.
Nice anecdotal evidence, m8.
>heat problem
No
>>fragile, unlike nokia phones (even the latest ones) can handle beating
Not more fragile than any other Smartphone on the market
>even after rooting and (if) custom roms, still laging and not fully optimized.
anecdotal evidence
>a-ok cameras, unlike nokia when producing 808 and Carl Zeiss.
Are you kidding? Their cameras are market leading, how fucking much of a retarded fanboy can someone be?
>>
>>53828584
>Also why isn't Samsung in your list?
see
>>53828619
>>
>>53828654
Do you suffer from autism? Not the guy you are responding too, btw.
>>
>>53828619
Yeah, yeah, we get it, you have a hateboner.
Chill, faggot.
>>
>>53828698
the heat argument is definitely real
but it's a problem with pretty much anything portable
>>
>>53827294
No. Because:
>physical keyboards are dead for a good reason, swiping, suggestions, and being able to choose any keyboard.

>The design makes it hard or impossible to add an extended battery, and it would be too thick to be practical. meaning it wouldn't last me through the day.

>It wouldn't sell well and Nokia failed so sw support would be bad.
>>
>>53828705
Nothing on his shitty list is true you idiot, stop hating Samsung for the sake of hating Samsung and go check out their fucking devices in a goddamn store if you can't believe the good things people are saying about them.

I'm not even fucking using Samsung devices, but this blatant uninformed shitposting on this site is pissing me off.
>>
>>53828553
Microsoft would spend another 5 billion to kill it. Something that good cannot be allowed to exist or it would destroy the status quo.
>>
>>53827294
It would be a huge phone with shitty OS and idiotic physical keyboard.

Basically as irrelevant as it ever was.
>>
>>53828727
How is that argument real? They don't get nearly as hot as HOUSEFIRE Snapdragon 810's, not matter what CPU model you're using. Or are you talking about throttling? Because that's a problem with pretty much all mobile devices, as you already mentioned.
>>
File: lg-spirit-c70-h440n.jpg (37 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
lg-spirit-c70-h440n.jpg
37 KB, 600x549
i just got one of these for 100 bucks, but it lags like a bitch. did i do something wrong?
>>
>>53828698
>Not the S7 and S7 Edge and basically all Note's
Nope, I used all notes 1, 2, and 3 , their batteries will suck and barely reach 18 hours of mid usage after 1+ year

>S7 and S7 egde
lel, what a joke, it got beaten by iphone SE battery life.

>>heat problem
>No
Yes, just google it when playing video or play a game.

>Not more fragile than any other Smartphone on the market
Not moto or HTC

>>even after rooting and (if) custom roms, still laging and not fully optimized.
>anecdotal evidence
I was a loyal samshit user before, until I tried other's, its laggy as fuck.

>Are you kidding? Their cameras are market leading, how fucking much of a retarded fanboy can someone be?
>http://www.gsmarena.com/guess_the_smartphone_that_trumps_the_samsung_galaxy_s7_in_4k_video_quality-blog-17556.php

tip: stop being a samshit shill sheep, its not worth it.
>>
>>53828834
it's already bent, you bough a piece of shit
>>
>>53828309
I think he's talking the actual digitizer, early capacitive screens were fucking horrid I'll admit
>>
>>53828753
Dude, I'm not hating Samsung for just hating, I hate the fact they still produce the same shit since S3, hell even worse, because Samsung fans are worse than isheeps, they don't give a reliable feedback , at least the company will improve a little.
>>
>>53828856
t-thanks
>>
>>53828850
>Nope, I used all notes 1, 2, and 3 , their batteries will suck and barely reach 18 hours of mid usage after 1+ year
You are still not providing any evidence for your claims. Besides that, get a new battery, all Samsung Note up until the 5 can take their batteries out.
>lel, what a joke, it got beaten by iphone SE battery life.
No evidence for your claims again. It is not physically possible for a device with 1400 mAh battery to beat a 3500 one.
Samsungs displays even though bigger, use less energy than apples ips displays.
>heat problem
>Yes, just google it when playing video or play a game.
Sure you retard, that's why every single reviewer claims that both phones have excellent battery life. Also I can't see any reviewers mention any heating issues.

I'm not even going to get into your other points because you're obviously just a shitposter. Go shill your shitty HTC else where you faggot.
>>
>>53827294
>ugly ass phone with an ugly ass android
kek you might as well implement touchjizz with it
>>
File: 1456960578303.jpg (46 KB, 570x533) Image search: [Google]
1456960578303.jpg
46 KB, 570x533
>>53828988
And how do they still produce the same shit since the S3 exactly? I'm not using Samsung devices, a I'm using a Xperia Z3 Compact.
>>
>>53829081
Why samshit fans are the worse ?
All my point if there is no link, its just 3 seconds google search

>No evidence for your claims again. It is not physically possible for a device with 1400 mAh battery to beat a 3500 one.

>http://news.softpedia.com/news/iphone-se-beats-iphone-6s-and-samsung-galaxy-s7-in-battery-tests-502183.shtml

>heat
>http://blog.brokenlcds.com/samsung-galaxy-s4-overheating-problem-and-solutions/
>http://www.technobezz.com/fix-overheating-problem-samsung-galaxy-s5/
>http://thedroidguy.com/2015/06/solutions-for-samsung-galaxy-note-3-overheating-issue-after-lollipop-update-part-1-107586
>https://www.orduh.com/samsung-galaxy-note-3-battery-drain-fix/
And I can go forever you samshit fan.

>obviously just a shitposter. Go shill your shitty HTC else where you faggot.
I don't fanshit about any brand, unlike you, you faggot, if I'll use I'll go with Nokia as I mentioned
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.