[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am learning webdev technologies in my spare time. I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: PHP7-ELEPHANT.png (75 KB, 3042x1619) Image search: [Google]
PHP7-ELEPHANT.png
75 KB, 3042x1619
I am learning webdev technologies in my spare time.
I don't understand why so many people hate it.
I am currently using windows and everything run well with php and composer.
I made some database actions in mongodb with php and it works amazingly well.

I tried other technologies like nodejs and asp, but I had to install visual studio and python.
The result was terrible with hundreds warning errors and freezes.
>>
>>53822374
>asp
>visual studio

Install Python 2.7 and Sublime3 faggot.
>>
Mongodb PHP yea web dev combine shit with shit and produce shit yolo
>>
Hey I just look at golang and it looks pretty great. For you is it better than php to build website.
>>
>>53822374
webdev noob here, do you know how to take data from a html form and save it to a database?

I hear you can only do it with PHP but I've also been hearing that PHP has massive security holes and that python will be replacing it as the server side language for web apps.
>>
>>53822374
>>53822724
Who let you retards on this board?
>>
>>53822724
http://bottlepy.org/docs/dev/tutorial.html
>>
File: computer_ a10.png (125 KB, 280x325) Image search: [Google]
computer_ a10.png
125 KB, 280x325
>>53822724
use the kurt cobain method : a shotgun to the face. tends to solve it most of the time
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.