[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Sansa Clip+ is the best player with Rockbox you can have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 20160402_110701~01.jpg (563 KB, 1858x2536) Image search: [Google]
20160402_110701~01.jpg
563 KB, 1858x2536
The Sansa Clip+ is the best player with Rockbox you can have for that price, but it's getting a bit old.
When mine will die, I want to buy something else to change.

I looked at the Fiio M3 but the OS seems like a pain to use.
I'm interested in the iPod Classic, they are pretty cheap on Ebay. Also you can install Rockbox on them.
Somebody is using one at the moment ?

Can you recommend a better one for less than 150€/$ and with an OS as good as Rockbox at dynamic playlist ?
>>
ipod touch or classic.
Plus those won't break every 3 months.
>>
>>53820965
>The Sansa Clip+ is the best player with Rockbox you can have for that price, but it's getting a bit old.

it was literally discontinued like a literal year ago, so it should no longer be affordable nor even a good price for what it offers, thus ruining its status as THE mp3-player to recommend.
>>
>>53820985
I forgot to say : Only physical controls please
Also my Clip+ as been running well since end of 2013
>>
>>53821009
Exact, forgot about that
One more reason to change next time
>>
>>53820985
this. I bought a 7th gen classic 160gb off a fuckfriend for 15bux, just needed a new battery. Best purchase in while.
>>
>>53821058
How's the iPod OS at dynamic playlist ?
Can you add a song or a whole folder (An album or an artist) to play next in your playlist ?
>>
>>53820965

Xduoo x3

Apparently it has a Rockbox port now.
>>
>>53821099
The buttons are too ugly desu
>>
>>53821097
closest thing is "on-the-go" playlist function senpai
>>
>>53820985
SanDisk Sansa e260 rockboxing plebeians since 2007, bitch.
>>
>>53821132
I checked some videos
It seems close, but too rigid...
On Rockbox I can quicly delete or move a song in the playlist

I guess the only thing I can use for the rest of my life is Rockbox now, I'm too used to it
>>
>>53820985
I bought mine in 2010 and it still works.
>>
http://forums.rockbox.org/index.php/topic,51047.0.html

aw yiss
>>
>>53821099
pro:
>oled-screen
con:
>monochrome

meh
>>
tfw there will never be a player as great as the Clip plus
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.