[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Firelux Addon Brings f.lux To Firefox
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dl2feULRnc
>>
>purposely fucking up your colors.
Ebin, upBOAtEd.
>>
>>53802186
>I've never used f.lux
>>
>>53802154
Why wouldn't you just install it at the system level??
>>
>browse internet for hours with FireLux™®©
>switch to desktop
>burn your eyes out
Nah, don't see it as useful, I'll stick to f.lux
>>
>>53802154
Change your shit font and background when displaying the font, also get nicer music, faggot.
>>
>>53802154
it's shit and so is your video, fag
>>
>>53802339
Why would you want to fuck up the colors of you animu?
>>
>>53805802
Why wouldn't you set it to disable for your video player if you're going to go full autism?
>>
My monitor has this built in and it's a shitty 1680x1050 dell with 16ms response time.

What the fuck is this outdated technology only just getting ported into everything for?
>>53802154
>>
>>53805866
Your monitor automatically adjusts its temperature over the course of the day?
>>
I don't understand this blue light or whatever meme. Why do I want this?
>>
>>53805955
So you stay awake.
>>
R E D
E
D

S H I F T
H
I
F
T
>>
>>53806559
f.lux > redshift
>>
Just turn down the backlight on your monitor lmao. It even makes the colors better, because most monitors fuck with colors at higher backlight settings.
>>
>>53807234
That's not always good enough. This morning I was browsing with my brightness all the way down and f.lux cranked down to 1700K
>>
>>53806559
This
>>53806584
F.lux is proprietary software
>>
>>53805955
For the same reason streetlights are yellowish, look it up, blue light at night is not good for you
>>
>>53807267
>being a freetard
>>
That's dumb.

Why only the browser?

>>53805955
I don't give a fuck about the blue light stuff, I use f.lux because it makes my computer usable during the night.
>>
>>53807284
Ok?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.