[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking emails.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1425808643846.png (321 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1425808643846.png
321 KB, 900x900
Is there any decent long term email service that isn't pure cancer and doesn't demand at least two of your goynumbers plus DNA samples?

Jewgle is atrocious, yahoo won't budge without a number, bing is microshaft, and everything else seems as if it can go offline for good tomorrow.

What do you guys use?
>>
iCloud tbqh
>>
Openmailbox, though it isn't perfect.
The web interface on small screens is broken and you don't get that much space.
>>
cock.li
fastmail
protonmail
>>
Gmx.com

Best free easy email I've found
>>
just setup your own mailserver son

are you really processing that much shit?
>>
only real answer is :
>Raspberry pi under your desk with postfix and dovecot
>>
i use gmx b/c it supports smtp, and you can use it with old oses this way

the http version is shit, tho
>>
>>53784463
Yes there is, you dumb fuck. You host it yourself, dumb frogposter.
>>
>>53784603
Worked for 1&1 who Literally owns gmx and Web.
Both get hacked and login-information stolen on a regular Base.
I am not kidding.
They don't tell the customer, they deny it if you ask.
The Software which manages your Account is called SSE and there will be a flag with a case-entry if your Data has been stolen
>>
Try posteo.de It seems to be safe and anonoymus. You can even pay cash...
>>
>>53784545
>cock.li
didn't that shit got seized?
>>
Posteo.de

2 GB email account, upgradeable
Fetched by IMAP/POP3, 50 MB attachments
Calendar and address book (synchronisable)
All saved data can be encrypted at the click of a button
Comprehensive encryption
Two-factor authentication (TOTP) available
Ad-free website, ad-free email account
Pay anonymously by bank transfer, cash or PayPal

1 EUR per MONTH
>>
>>53784657
>under your desk
good luck running a mail server on a residential connection
>>
read archived threads faggot
>>
I use posteo, it's german but decent. I don't feel confident with the Nazis keeping my information, but my country was with them in WW2, so I hope they'll behave.
>>
>>53784921
Well cock.li was fucked just because it was hosted in germany, so I wouldn have high hopes for anything hosted in that muslim country.
>>
>>53784934

There are Nazis and Muslim all around the world... Thereforo what matters is the way its set up. Posteo makes a decent impression here. Best I've seen so far...
>>
>>53784463

mail.ru

google mail.ru english to get the english login

based
>>
just use gmail you fucking spaz
>>
>>53785106

That's why i love people who seek advice here... Everybody is an expert LOL
>>
>>53784828
This sounds very good https://posteo.de/en/site/encryption

If you don't know how to do all this yourself (your own DNSSEC domain, DANE TLSA RRs, OPENPGPKEY RRs, HSTS, SMTP STS in the coming future, dm-crypt/LUKS, CalDAV, CardDAV, salted hashing of passwords, 2FA, your own MTA and MDA with proper cipher suites, PGP in your own webmail), then this sounds like a very promising alternative. I do all this myself already, but thanks for sharing, mate.
>>
tuta.io is good too
>>
I mainly use tutanota
>>
Get a gmail you retard

>anon why are you sending me emails from a Russian website
>>
Protip: The NSA are tracking your emails whatever service you use
>>
>>53785313
>>53785341
>germany
>>
>>53785477
its fine
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.