[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did she mean by this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgY SYR0-TZM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Karlie-Kloss-800px.jpg (76 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
Karlie-Kloss-800px.jpg
76 KB, 800x534
what did she mean by this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgYSYR0-TZM
>>
>>53773688
My interpretation is that she wants to learn programming, and wants other people to learn programming
>>
>>53773688
she is hot
>>
>>53773730
ignore him

"what did she mean by this?" is the latest meme fresh from /v/
>>
>>53773750
>fresh
>/v/
ignore him, this is an old as shit meme from /tv/
>>
>>53773730
>women
>people
choose one
>>
>>53773750
>any memes that I don't know of either came from reddit or /g/
neck yourself my man

it came from /mu/, with all stupid threads similar to OP's
>some idiot posts song lyrics that are explicit
>one line comment, usually "what did they mean by this?"
>>
>>53773750
/v/ is the reddit of 4chan, you guys get memes years after other boards
>>
>>53773688
>Learn software engineering in 2 weeks
>girls can do things

I bet she isn't even remotely qualified to do something like this. If she was a guy instead of a female model she would be ridiculed.
>>
>using the word code
>women in tech meme
>all students with macbooks
This was pure fucking cringe.
>>
>>53773688
>what did she mean by this?

"A silicon valley company paid me to help reduce their personnel costs by oversaturating the market with programmers"
>>
Why are jews so eager to teach coding?
>>
>>53775316
they want cheap codeniggers instead of expensive proper ones.
>>
>>53775316
Women are paid less. Wait until Senioritas from Mexico come for your jobs.
>>
File: Kode.png (97 KB, 694x801) Image search: [Google]
Kode.png
97 KB, 694x801
>>53773902
>I bet she isn't even remotely qualified to do something like this. If she was a guy instead of a female model she would be ridiculed.
as far as I understood it she is just arranging it formally
she is not the instructor but rather a student too
>>
>>53775316
I have seen secretaries getting tasks like
>Rename all 4801 files in that folder from data02.01.10.csv to data02.01.2010.csv
and they did that. Manually. For fucking days. I don't want to think about how many hours of work are completely wasted by doing repetitive tasks that could easily be automated if more people were able to do some basic programming (or at least knew how to help themselves). Programming is and will be an incredibly useful skill that can save real time and real money.
>>
Kode with karlie instead!!
>>
>>53777022
lmfao
>2016
>minus birth year
>>
This isn't /g/.

She is an advertising model. Which makes it >>>/fa/.

She gets paid to have herself look like she codes, and to accompany every picture she makes with product placement. Which not only makes it also >>>/soc/ shit,
but breaks a rule since you are extending something that's pure advertising and not technology onto /g/ by posting it here.

In addition, this specific individual, rather than various women in tech, has been spammed here recently. This is both advertising rule break, AND shit that belongs in /b/ and softcore /s/ which is >>>/fa/.

Fuck off.
>>
>>53777149
"She needs to join our startup"
"Lets invite her"
>>
>>53773750

/tv/, actually
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.