[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Logitech G402
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
Yo /g/, my g400 has gone to shit and I found that its been discontinued and that g402 is the successor.

Do you recommend it to someone that plays LoL and WoW, casually anyway, or is there a better/cheaper alternative?
>>
$5 "gaymurr" mouse, just replace it when it breaks.
>>
Best mouse is the Logitech g500. Bought one second hand for $30 but they raised in price and could be at least $100 now
>>
>>53766649
>g402 is the successor

lel no, get a g400s ya fool

>>53766674
doesnt that have weights and acceleration? bleh
>>
>>53766711
Im in Europe and no shop here has g400s
>>
>>53766827
get it shipped from here retard
>>
g402 is pretty nice, don't go for the meme g502. You don't need adjustable weight on a mouse.

Only problem is that the feet are really good at catching dust.
>>
>>53766649
hi my friend. I am very pleased to answer this question as I was in the same position last year

LoL and modern WoW are shit, though.

G402 is okay, but it's not a real replacement. There is nothing that can replace the MX518/G400 shape
>>
>>53766848
it costs $100 in total
>>
>>53767165
Getting back to LoL after not playing for 6 months and WoW only private servers every few months when I get bored.

What do you mean with the g400 shape, is g402 more uncomfortable?

I found that it has 2 more buttons than g400 so that should be sweet I guess.

Did you consider g302 when you were buying new mouse?

Last question, sorry for being pita, hows the cable on g402? I had connectivity issues with my g400 although I did abuse it pretty bad.
>>
>>53766649
>LoL and WoW, casually anyway
No, unless you play FPS or RTS on a decent level, you don't really need a mouse that costs more than €25.
>>
>>53767306
It's not entirely for gaming, I'm looking to buy a nice mouse that will last me for a couple of years.

Either way, I'm open for suggestions
>>
>>53767323
Maybe try to find an MX518? Mine has been going strong for 8 years already.
>>
>>53767423
It's been discontinued for a really long time, there's one being sold online by some guy but his is 5 years old and I want a new one
>>
>>53767272
When I first looked into replacing my G400, I bought a G502 - big mistake. It's too heavy, the shape is bad (I found it pretty uncomfortable compared to G400) and the scroll wheel is one of the worst I've ever used.

So I returned it and bought a G402 and a G302 instead. The 402's shape is closer to the old 400, even though it looks similar to the 502. Weight is more or less the same as the 400. Haven't had any issues with the cable.
I can use the 402 fine for many hours, but it's still not as nice as the 400.

The G302 surprised me a lot because I've come to really like it, but lots of people find it uncomfortable.

Overall, I still miss the MX518/G400 shape and will probably buy a 400s before they are completely gone even if it means expensive shipping and import fees.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.