[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conspiracy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: dell-lube.jpg (113 KB, 1000x604) Image search: [Google]
dell-lube.jpg
113 KB, 1000x604
What's up with a lot of laptops failing to charge battery after about a year? Had 3 Dell XPS m 13 and 2 m 15 that did that. That was around 2009. Because of that never want to buy a Dell again. Now have an asus that did same thing exactly after warranty expired. So they all work if you have them plugged in but the battery shows zero and as soon as you unplug them they shut off
>>
File: kk.jpg (32 KB, 250x302) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
32 KB, 250x302
Idk senpai
>>
because you're not supposed to let it plugged in while it's fully charged. Learn how batteries work.
>>
>>53760157
I took mine to the repair shop and I heard that my DELL model was giving problems to everybody.

Fucked up! One more shit to care about before buying this kind of stuff.
>>
>>53760211
I didn't have it plugged in when it was fully charged.
Am I the only one this happened to?
>>
>>53760226
Dell should of been sued I heard a lot them had issues like that
>>
Dell is known for having shitty batteries. I have a 2011 Dell XPS that still has a good battery.
>>
>>53760271
I don't think it's a neutrino issue I think something gets fried in their shitty motherboards
>>
I had the same problem with my Dell laptop
The minute my warranty ran out after a year of having it the battery crapped out.
My wife's laptop had the same problem, within the same month mine hit the shit.
Probably because most people don't know how to change their own batteries and its a great way to make money/ sell people another warranty they won't use.
Dell is ruthless when it comes to warranties, I used to get calls constantly from them to buy an extended warranties for their shit computers.
Makes sense though, they make 100% profit on selling idiots extended warranties.
>>
>>53760284
Battery. Damn auto correct
>>
>>53760157
Funny thing when I called asus about it they wanted more to repair it than what I had paid for it
>>
>>53760247
Happens to me with every fucking laptop
>>
File: you typing.gif (490 KB, 410x235) Image search: [Google]
you typing.gif
490 KB, 410x235
>>53760300
how the fuck does battery auto correct to motherboard?

>pic related
>>
>>53760794
Lol I fucked up
>>
>>53760794
I meant to say battery
>>
So have any of you whiners considered just buying a new battery? Shouldn't cost more than $50
>>
I'd be more inclined to believe failed batteries are on the part of people leaving their laptops plugged in too long. Now the hinges on hp laptops on the other hand, there's a conspiracy there. My pavillion was held together by a tape/film. Needless to say the hinge fucking cracked on me within a year and a half and only got weaker. It's like there weren't even any screws in the damn thing.
>>
>>53760936
same thing happened to my laptop, tried getting a new battery, nothing changed
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.