[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smartphone Cases
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: adopted-case-for-nexus-5x.jpg (114 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
adopted-case-for-nexus-5x.jpg
114 KB, 600x450
Do you use cases for your smartphone? If you do, post them. If not, why?
>>
>>53757274
i use a case for my phone because im really really clumsy

also my girl likes to put it in her vag and sometimes she accidently drops it so i need to prevent the chances that glass shards will go into her vag
>>
a cheapass clear case from ebay. It doesn't cover the top or bottom edges though so I might get a different one. Maybe a custom design from ali
>>
I'm a vegetable farmer and my iPhone 3GS had gone caseless in my front pocket for 5 years. Dust and moisture has begun to fuck up the buttons and the screen is scratched up pretty good. I'm a bit surpised how functional it still is.

Replacing it with an SE this week and will be getting a pretty bulky "dust/waterproof" case this time.
>>
>>53757274
It's always tempered glass and a clear silicon case. I usually change phones every year and when I sell them, they still look very new.
>>
File: shittystereo.jpg (583 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
shittystereo.jpg
583 KB, 1280x960
>>53758585
Oh yeah pic related I guess
>>
I use one because fucking shitlords everywhere decided that curved backs and camera bumps are the bomb, meaning my phone won't fucking lie flat on a table.
>>
I always assumed I would, but my first smartphone was a 5S and I decided I didn't give a shit. If it gets damage who cares?

I've dropped it a few times and the sides have a few nicks, but the screen is fine. I'm replacing it this year anyway. If I get a large-screen phone I might get a case for it.
>>
>>53757274
Lg v10 with an otterbox. I'm a trucker and have my phone with me at all times, bad weather, dust, dropped it on asphalt a couple times.

With the steel frame, gorilla glass and an otterbox it's damn near indestructible. I could probably beat someone to death with it and then call the amberlamps.
>>
File: image.gif (634 KB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
634 KB, 220x165
Otterbox Defender
>>
gunna get me a custom case from one of the chink stores
>>
>>53757274
I use a case for my phone since I carry it around and to protect the screen when sitting upside down. Just some raised edges and a bit of extra protection is fine. I actually have that exact case on my 6p and its pretty nice.
>>
>>53757274
galaxy s3 with spigen slimarmor minus the hardcover part. just the tpu. suprisingly comfy
>>
No because I'm not a fucking gorilla and know how to take care of my things.
>>
>>53763601
Accidents happen.
>>
>>53758585
What vegetables you growing anon? And wow, that 3gs is in great shape.
>>
>>53763998
Do they? I must be a world record holder because I haven't dropped a phone ever. That's over six years. And before you say anything, I'm a student, I leave the house constantly.
>>
>>53764058
shit happens to other people then
>>
Silicone case for motorists get 1st gen.

It's breddy gud. It lets me completely disregard the safety and fragility of the phone.
>>
>>53763998
No, they don't. I'm fucking perfect. My pants are so fucking tight shit doesn't fall out of my pockets. My balls don't even fall out of my torso once forced back in by how tight my pants are.
>>
>>53764087
>motorists gen

Shit, moto g
>>
>>53763998
>Phone in right pocket
>Wallet and keys in the left one
Works wonderfully, zero dropped phones or cracked screens ever.
>>
File: mike from breaking bad.jpg (15 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
mike from breaking bad.jpg
15 KB, 640x480
>dropped nexus 4 dozens of time on concrete, never used a protective case
>last week it suddenly broke without even dropping it
>>
>>53757274
Using cases is counterintuitive to the design of the phone. Don't be a brainless retarded and you'll be fine. If you're clumsy or any of the sort, just off yourself.
>>
>>53764140
the vast majority of people with high IQs also have reduced social and motor abilities

contrast this with african americans

needing a phone case is a sign of being highly evolved

*tips fedora*
>>
>>53764140
Using seatbelts is counterintuitive to the design of the car. Don't be a brainless retarded and you'll be fine. If you're clumsy or any of the sort, just off yourself.
>>
>>53764230
100% true

proper harnesses are superior. if you use a seatbelt, you'll just impair your ability to operate a vehicle at any speed by allowing your body to shift and slide around.

one with the car, one with the road. no distractions, no panic, no mistakes.
>>
>>53764272
>gets blindsided by some texting idiot in a 6000lb suv doing 90
>>
I've never used a case before now but I'm clumsy so I bought a Spigen one. I like it a lot
>>
>>53757300
>>
>>53758630
Minimus 7 aluminum speakers for the win. Those things seriously sound good when paired with a good amp. For such a small speaker too. I have a pair of Black ones stashed away in my house, should set them up again.
>>
>>53757274
I do, i have a pretty vanilla looking black plastic case. But just because i'm not rich enough to buy a new phone every time i drop mine, i would love the sandstone back of my 1+1, with this stupid case it just looks like a brick, and is heavier and thicker
>>
File: P1060356.jpg (2 MB, 4592x3448) Image search: [Google]
P1060356.jpg
2 MB, 4592x3448
Best 1 dollar phone case ever
>>
No, I find them hideous and I don't like my phone being bulkier and bigger than it already is.

Plus my Moto E has a nice little bumper stripe all around it
>>
File: 71-8aCKJzNL._SL1500_.jpg (176 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
71-8aCKJzNL._SL1500_.jpg
176 KB, 1500x1500
These are the only type of cases I buy, and I've dropped my phones dozens of times with zero damage.
>>
>>53757274
I got the case in your pic thinking it was the flip cover case

oh well, money spent
>>
>>53764080
I used to think like you, util one day, one girl asked for my phone and she accidentaly dropped it, the damage wasnt bad, and I wasnt mad at her
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.