[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could Someone ID this desktop?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 11111111111111.jpg (22 KB, 175x322) Image search: [Google]
11111111111111.jpg
22 KB, 175x322
A friend is offering to sell me this computer for $200. Is it worth it?

Does anyone know what make or how old it is?
>>
>>53754356
if he's not willing to let you boot it up and see that it works and check out the specs then that's a huge red flag bruh
>>
That looks like an old ass alienware case. Way before Dell bought them. Don't buy anything you don't know the specs of.
>>
File: case.jpg (20 KB, 450x548) Image search: [Google]
case.jpg
20 KB, 450x548
>>53754356
It an Alienware, Aurora series. I just can't find the model. It is really old (before 2010)
>>
>>53754463
>two hunney for a pc over six years old
that's a big nope my friend. I'd say pay fifty bucks tops for it
>>
>>53754489
You should point your answer to OP :^)
>>
File: nignog.jpg (18 KB, 169x326) Image search: [Google]
nignog.jpg
18 KB, 169x326
>>53754405
lmao he claims he sold the cords. ima bring my own and test it out.

>>53754436
>>53754463
thanks famco

>>53754489
he also offered to throw in pic related for free
>>
>>53754506
sorry bruh, thought you were op giving a little more detail

>>53754526
even for the both of them I wouldn't go over seventy five to a hundred, and yeah deffo take some cords and check that shit out before you even talk money
>>
>>53754562
will do boss thanks for the help
>>
>>53754695
yeah, just keep in mind that for the two hundred he's asking for, you can get a nicely specc'd refurbished pc from newegg that's certified in good working order with like a ninety day refund/replacement period is shit goes wrong, where with your friend if you buy it and shit goes wrong, you'll probably never see your money again or a replacement or anything and probably lose a friend to boot, cause it sounds like he's trying to be a little shady with ya
>>
>>53754526
>sold the cords
No he didn't, and this is stolen property.
>>
>>53754771
aye, i've had my doubts lad. what do?

>>53754755
righto. i'll take a looksie into those newegg pcs as well
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.