[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you tell if someone has blocked you from their iPhone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ios_block_call1.png (29 KB, 413x425) Image search: [Google]
ios_block_call1.png
29 KB, 413x425
How can you tell if someone has blocked you from their iPhone? Is there a certain number of rings you have to look out for when you call the number? And what about texts? How can I tell. I have a Samsung Galaxy S6. I'm just curious.
>>
I can't imagine any reason you'd want to know this other than you're stalking someone
>>
>>53750890
Lol, I'm not stalking anyone, I just talked to the person the other day, and I wonder if I made they mad. I don't know what I did wrong. But we did get in a fight. It's just weird, I might just be paranoid, but I don't know why they would just block me. Anyway, how can you tell?
>>
>>53750981
You talk face to face and ask them
>>
>>53751011
How can I do that if I can't call them to know where they are?
>>
>>53751054
You go to their house and ask to speak to them you mouth-breather.
>>
She didn't want the BBC Tyrone now leave before I call the police
>>
>>53750797
She doesn't want to talk with dirty peasants that use android phone already, just let it go my beta anon. You're just patetic.
>>
>>53750797
Fuck off normie
>>
>>53750797
Try sending them a type 0 sms?
>>
You get a line occupied signal every time you try to call
>>
>>53750797
>touchwizz
>>
If your blocked, you'll get "this number is not available" if you ring then. If you text them. It will go through but they will never ever get it. Even when they unblock u

I've been blocked a few times..I blame battletoads
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.