[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't this illegal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: entrylevel.png (213 KB, 1817x511) Image search: [Google]
entrylevel.png
213 KB, 1817x511
Why isn't this illegal?
>>
wow that's less than minimum wage in my country
>>
>>53750610
sounds like a german entrylevel job ad.
That is why you always look to outsource yourself.
A whole world who will appreciate more than the place where you stand.
Can't wait to get out of here.
>>
>>53750610
can almost guarantee that's edited to change some things, either the education/experience requirements or the pay, or even both.
>>
>>53750610
Because America
>>
>>53750610
They can't even spell check their advert and they're asking for this? Wtf is wrong with the world...
>>
Clearly fake
>>
>>53750610
Lab assistant position?
>>
>>53750610
People will still apply because they're told "you don't have to stay there forever, you're foot in the door is worth more!"
>>
>>53750916
Come on, no one with 10 years experience will take such an awful offer.
>>
>>53750916
>you don't have to stay there forever, you're foot in the door is worth more!"
I said a similar thing to a friend I introduced to 4chins
>>
8-10 years of graduate/doctorate level lab experience is a requirement in a job ad searching for people with bachelor's and masters degrees so they can make $9 an hour?
Fuck outta here.
>>
>>53750972
The current job market is this badp
>>
>bachelors in biology, chemistry or related field
>C# programming a must

Fake and gay
>>
>>53750972
Should have gotten an MBA
>>
>>53751019
This. Who the fuck uses c# for chemistry research? c# is codemonkey tier trash.
>>
But anon, too much pesky worker rights will be a hindrance to you once you're rich, it's worse for you now but better on the long run, trust me I'm God's chosen people.
>>
gotta get that h1b somehow
and the easy way is to make a job position that no one will meet / agree to
>>
Companies give low offers no one would take in order to get h1b applicants for dirt cheap. It's too bad Trump supports it.
>>
That's not asking much besides the minitab and c#. You get most of that in undergrad. More of the same in masters.
>>
>>53751732
you spent time studying fucking fda regulations in a biology degree? how horrible
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.