[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Manjaro the only logo in Screenfetch that looks remotely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1459192883915.png (253 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1459192883915.png
253 KB, 1600x900
Why is Manjaro the only logo in Screenfetch that looks remotely decent?

You'd think they could make the Ubuntu logo look a bit better at least, it's the most popular Linux version.
>>
>>53749215
bumping for truth
>>
>>53749215
Manjaro is easy to install?
>>
>>53749215
just make a better one and create a pull request, pleb
>>
>>53749215
wew you sure convinced me with those hot opinions fagtron
gonna install manjaro right now because screenfetch looks cool
>>
>>53749518
nice meme
>>
>>53749215
>caring about logos
>>
>>53749418
Yes, it is extremely easy to install.
>>
>>53749215
Well if you want the why its because it isn't really ascii art like the rest of them. And have some attention for using manjaro, it was obvious that you were looking for some.
>>
>>53749518
>>53750561

Logos are important cause you can customize literally everything in Linux, but a logo is a group you chose to represent, or to represent yourself.

I would want to represent something with a cool logo, wouldn't you?
>>
b-b-because they bothered using the blackspace thing?
>>
>>53750561

right, goym even do not know you can change that text

millenials in charge of anything

oy
>>
>>53749440
/thread
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.