[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SAT cheating scandal in China
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 20151002hkg04.jpg (251 KB, 1920x787) Image search: [Google]
20151002hkg04.jpg
251 KB, 1920x787
And you wonder why CS departments in US are infested with asians.

http://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/college-sat-one

Basically you get replaced with asians and most probably pajeets for that reason.
>>
>non whites are stealing my education!!
lol, never change neo/g/
>>
It's pretty easy to get into uni here. It's just that 1/2 to 2/3 fail within the first year. They know SAT or whatever equivalent doesn't tell you much.
>>
>>53746676
you do realize the vast majority of asians here are asian americans, or are asians who got in legitimately, right?

if they are actually too stupid to get a good score on the SAT, they will probably flunk out freshman year. my brother knew an asian guy at UCSD who had to go back to china because he couldnt pass the first english class
>>
>>53746871
I would kill myself if I were deported from university of california. One of the best campuses in the country.
>>
Standardized testing and the whole admissions process is utter bullshit anyways
>>
>>53746968
Only niggers think that way. That's why they always try to get rid of tests.
>>
I'm doing EE, I don't care about CS since I learn all I need to from my coursework already.
>>
THIS IS NOT TECHNOLOGY

KEEP THIS SHIT ON /POL/
>>
>>53746676
>Chinese
>Cheating

It's like poles saying kurwa. You never noticed?
>>
Anyone who has been to college knows the Asians all cheat together. They have no idea how to think critically, just memorize and cut corners and cheat. They have no concept of integrity or pride in doing a job right.

Then again white people are lazy as fuck so it kind of balances in other ways. This is why so many companies are white project manager and a bunch of Asian drones he can corral into a team of code monkeys for the grunt work.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.