[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tell me why i shouldn't get one of these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
tell me why i shouldn't get one of these
>>
>dell
>>
>>53740502
I don't know if I'll ever but another laptop, they're just worse in every way. But if you need one, it seems decent enough. A little expensive but you get what you pay for
>>
>>53740502
Because the levono x1 yoga think pad is better
>>
You should spend that money on spend it on education instead.
>>
L A P T O P are for read backwards
>>
>>53740502

One of my clients owns that laptop. Its got one of the mushiest trackpads ive ever felt.
>>
>>53740502
Well I like good trackpads and good keyboards and those both look like unusable pieces of shit, without trying them of course.
>>
>>53740553
Literally what
>>
>>53740502
maybe get the XPS13 and some blow, if you don't really need the extra power otherwise get it it's a nice laptop which is nicely put together.
>>
>>53740502
also consider the x1 carbon. either way, there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
File: 1442112140830.jpg (28 KB, 510x586) Image search: [Google]
1442112140830.jpg
28 KB, 510x586
>>53740549
>spend that money on spend it on education
>>
>>53740502
I'm typing on the 13 right now. I helped my boss customize a 15 for his son. I really can't go back to anything else.
>>
>>53740615

I couldn't afford education.
>>
>>53740546
so by better you actually mean worse in every conceivable way right?
>>
>>53740566
P O T _ P A L
>>
>>53740639
hows the track pad and keyboard? only heard bad things about it.
>>
File: moshu-fasa.jpg (45 KB, 900x472) Image search: [Google]
moshu-fasa.jpg
45 KB, 900x472
The only reasons I could give to not buy it is if it doesn't make sense for your particular situation, which I have no way of knowing.

The answer you seek is within you, chosimbaone
>>
File: 1421895559777.png (85 KB, 501x485) Image search: [Google]
1421895559777.png
85 KB, 501x485
>>53740549
i know i only need a t420 with an ssd but
>mfw i see dat infinite edges screen
>>
Buy it if you like it and pls don't regret.

Here everything is a meme and many people will throw shit at things they don't have, or they don't actually know.

If you'd like a real advice you should ask somewhere else.
>>
>>53740816
It looks pretty but damn it looks sketchy. You know how often phone screens break like that :s

Posted from my Lenovo® Thinkpad T420 with and SSD
>>
>>53740718
I'm not him. But I've got one. The keyboard is the standard scissor switch affair when it comes to laptops and the mousepad is pretty alright. Mousepads are just bad though. I keep a wireless mouse on me for when I'm doing some actual stuff that requires it.

Also if anyone plans on running GNU/Linux or a bsd on it make sure to get the developer edition because it comes with an actually good wifi adapter
>>
>>53740502
why does that start menu look different from mine?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.