[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Deathadder 2013 I bought a year and a half ago died and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: B00AAS888S_S_img1.jpg (36 KB, 757x419) Image search: [Google]
B00AAS888S_S_img1.jpg
36 KB, 757x419
My Deathadder 2013 I bought a year and a half ago died and I'm stuck with a $6 mouse until I get something decent. Razer wont repair it because I bought it from ebay. When I bought it, it was on top of /g/'s mouse guides. As I don't have a lot of money now but I need to get something, I came to ask what is the best budget gaming mouse. I only care about having a good build quality (cat loves to kick mouse off the table) and the two extra buttons, and I never regretted buying something /g/ suggested (even the deathadder was great while using, despite that it died).
Anything from Logitech, since I heard they will honor their warranty from wherever you buy?

tl;dr Best budget gaming mouse
>>
>>53734334

You bought it because it was on the top of the /g/ guide?

Oh anon, I'm sorry. That was just a meme
>>
Intellimouse 3.0
>>
>>53734377
meme or not, I was happy with it
>>
Steelseries Kana V2

It's basic and can take a fucking beating. Will last longer than your anuzer.
>>
Zowie fk1.
It's basically the Deathadder but better.
>>
Mine is 3 years old and works just fine. Just buy a new one from Amazon or Newegg.
>>
>>53734334
Turtle Beach Grip 300

source: http://www.tomsguide.com/us/best-gaming-mice,review-2220.html
>>
Can someone post an up to date /g/ mouse guide?
Not op
>>
>>53734392
I can find it very cheaply on ebay from Chinese sellers but something tells me I won't be covered by warranty
>>
>>53734449
>It's basically the Deathadder
no
but better indeed
>>
Meanwhile my MX518 from like 8 years ago is still going strong and in perfect condition.
>>
>>53734334
Depends on the budget, your grip and your preference on the size of the mouse. I still have a sensei from long ago, but the day it dies I will buy Logitech's g502. Best sensor right now with DA chroma
>>
>>53734688
And now that you've dealt with Razer shit you think you need a warranty. Razer is basically the Apple of mice as what they do is overcharge and make it break on purpose. Been on an intellimouse 1.1a for 8 years now and it was $30 new.
>>
Zelotes on amazon for $12
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.