[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things i should know before registering to Whatsapp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 4chan g granpa lol.jpg (153 KB, 665x1404) Image search: [Google]
4chan g granpa lol.jpg
153 KB, 665x1404
I have no idea what Facebook is.

I have been using the same phone number for the past...18 years. Among my contacts there are people i haven't seen in 18 years. I have some #femalename with "sex" suffix attached to them to remind me whom i had sex with.
>pretending i'm not a virgin

I'm at the point where over 50 different persons are yelling at me because they need to be able to contact me with this fucking Whatsapp thingee
>pretending i know people in real life

Explain to me what is going to happen if i get into this whatsapp shit.
Is everybody in my contact list and who has enrolled in whatsapp know that i'm looped in?

in b4
>implying Facebook doesn't already know you exist like the periodic table predicted the existence of an element before it had yet to be discovered.
>>
don't register, whatsapp is botnet
>>
>I have no idea what Facebook is.

Haave you lived under a rock for the last 12 years?
>>
>>53733963
>>implying Facebook doesn't already know you exist like the periodic table predicted the existence of an element before it had yet to be discovered.
Lol.

Think of it of MSN Messenger (ICQ?) meets SMS plus you're always online.

Get a midrange smartphone, you truly don't need more for whatsapp. Just make sure it has a screen big enough for you to read.

Also, be careful with the contacts you have in your phone as all of them will show up in whatsapp.

Finally beware when you open a message (called chats in 'app) as people will be able to tell whether have you read the message or not and some people get anal if you read the message but don't answer it.
>>
Get Telegram like everyone else, easily my favorite app ever made. Might not be the most secure thing out there but it's way better than SMS/kik/wapp
>>
>>53733963
It's annoying, among youngsters and not so much it's useful to gossip and read stupid old memes.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.