[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They told me that Foobar is the botnet, but i didn't believed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
They told me that Foobar is the botnet, but i didn't believed them.
Now i believe.
>>
>>53731665
>Using port 80 and port 443 everywhere
Why the actual fuck does it need to be using HTTP(S)? It's literally as bad as skype.
>>
Doesn't do it for me. I assume you have it set to retrieve metadata for your music files by default.
>>
>>53731665
What software are you using to detect this OP
>>
>>53731875
not op, but looks like "net limiter"
>>
>>53731817
>Why the actual fuck does it need to be using HTTP(S)? It's literally as bad as skype.
If it's gonna send your personal info back to the mothership, wouldn't you prefer it to at least be encrypted so everyone along the way can't also see it?
>>
>>53731817
>look guys i don't know what im talking about
>>
>>53731665
what's the contenct of the packets that are being sent to those IPs?
>>
>>53731665
What foobar addons do you have? It also seems that the packet logs you tried to post so we can see the http requests didn't upload properly. Without them we can't really figure out exactly what it's attempting to request and from where. Try posting them again so we can have a constructive thread

or disregard this post and keep shitposting
>>
>>53731933
This could be it. Or any other add-ons. Try a fresh install and then compare.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.