[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sony MyXperia Theft Protection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Hey!

I bought my Sony Xperia Z3+ phone used from internet, but it shows this "PROTECTED" sign when I turn it on. It can be removed by typing the phone user's original Google account details, but the problem is that I dont know them.
Is there any solution to break this protection and reset the phone without Google account?
>>
>>53731328
Can't you boot to recovery mode, and make a wipe data ?
>>
Ur fucked desu
>>
>>53731328
So, you bought a stolen phone. That sucks. Complain to the site you bought from. There's nothing else you can realistically do.
>>
>>53731338
No its not possible, If I do it, the phone will broke
>>
give it back tyrone
>>
>>53731409
FBI must be filled with Tyrones
>>
>>53731409
>le give it back "nigger name" maymay
/b/ pls
>>
>>53731328
Give it back anon
>>
>>53731828
No, we just don't care about fucking thieving niggers and won't help them unlock phones they "found" or "bought".

If he did not steal it, he would not ask here but give it back to whoever he bought it from.
>>
>>53731883
>he thinks there are nigs on 4chan
kek
>>
>>53731922
If you're a thief, then you're a nigger. Simple as that? And I'm sure some would just come to /g/ because they'd think we'd help them.

Besides, there are actual black people here. I've seen some on /fit/ and there is no reason for none to be here.
>>
>>53731328
Bad news is you have to give it back. Good news is you don't have to do anything the police will come to you to pick it up
>>
>>53731328
Thanks anon, reminded me to protect my phone.
>>
FBI give it back
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.