[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT old people things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
ITT we post things Old people think/believe/do

>"you can't clean a TV/computer with a can of air! It's meant to clean a keyboard!"
>"the TV wont work! Anon check it" mother didn't turn on the receiver
>"I don't like macs. They are too complicated! and Too expensive!"
>Using CDs while you could download pandora and plug in an aux cord, but it's too complicated but putting in a 20 year old CD is easier while looking thru collection of 50
>having big speakings but not using them for their real purpose of being really loud.
>Volumes kept REALLY low and not comfy low like "I can't hear you" low
>"I can't hear you without my glasses"
>>
>>53729843
>"I don't like macs. They are too complicated! and Too expensive!"
1/10 applel shill
>>
>>53729858
>shill
>I don't agree with you therefore you're shilling

>An accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.
None of that here applies
>>
>>53729858
>I complain like this in real life therefore I'm offendered
>>
>buy ssd and use it for backups only instead if replacing the 5200rpm hard drive with it.
No idea what my grandfather is thinking here.
>>
>>53729843
>Using CDs while you could download pandora and plug in an aux cord, but it's too complicated but putting in a 20 year old CD is easier while looking thru collection of 50

U wot?
>>
>powerpc is the future
>arm is dead

it gets really old guys
>>
>"my iMac does a really good job at letting me browse facebook unlike PCs that I heard are full of viruses and make you pay the Geek squad guys if you want to fix them"
>>
>>53729843
>>"I can't hear you without my glasses"
Part of speech is the visual aspect of it. Whether you realize it or not, you are subconsciously lipreading when talking to someone. I do have a harder time understanding someone over the phone than when talking in person (but not enough to actually hamper communication) and being shortsighted, I do require my glasses to see something clearly beyond a few feet. Not being able to communicate aurally without glasses means that the person is deaf or close too but don't realize it.
>>
>>53729927
>It's too complicated to download pandora or throw a million songs on your device, select a song on it and then play it in the car VS getting your 50 CD collection and pulling out that CD then later changing it cause it has a million scratches on the poor thing causing it to skip

>>53729954
>Getting an apple computer because "I want to be protected from the internet! I don't want to get a virus! Anon, how do I install my favorite internet games?"

>>53729996
It was a Courage joke
>>
>>53729996
now that's some high tier autism
>>
>dislikes digital TV signals because "everybody look uglier than on analog TV"
>>
>>53729843
>having big speakings but not using them for their real purpose of being really loud.
This belongs in the "things small children and toddlers complain about" thread.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.