[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /g/ think about the Princess of Parallelograms, Enchantress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: meme-lady.jpg (840 KB, 2205x2400) Image search: [Google]
meme-lady.jpg
840 KB, 2205x2400
What does /g/ think about the Princess of Parallelograms, Enchantress of Numbers, Ada Lovelace the world's first computer programmer?
>>
I got to see the Babbage Engine actually running, pretty sweet stuff
>>
>>53727975
What does /g/ think of Ooga Booga Jooga, the first mathematician to add two numbers in Africa.
>>
>>53727975
>no timestamp
>no tits
GTFO
>>
>>53728014
We wuz kangs
>>
File: Ada.jpg (29 KB, 640x380) Image search: [Google]
Ada.jpg
29 KB, 640x380
Not only did Ada Lovelace invent the idea of computer programming, she also developed the first concept for robotics, the modern printer, the discovered algorithms and the concept of addition.

She also invented the number 7. Back in the 19th Century there was no number 7 and the numbers used to go 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9 but Ada saw that this was an inferior system and proposed the number 7 which was hailed as a breakthrough throughout Victorian England who were used to counting in base 9, even though she was a woman and women at the time were thought to be incapable of higher learning.
>>
I bet it just tears you patriarchal neckbeards up inside that the INVENTOR of the very thing that you love was IN FACT a complete and total WOMAN!
>>
I feel bad for women, they have no real role models in the tech world and they resort to distorting history in order to pat themselves on the back.
>>
>>53728050
>Not only did Ada Lovelace invent the idea of computer programming, she also developed the first concept for robotics
This was right, though.
>>
>>53728037
Kill yourself, vaginal fluid
>>
>>53728014

>implying niggers can count to two
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.