[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need a new T-Mobile Phone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: phones.png (354 KB, 1113x443) Image search: [Google]
phones.png
354 KB, 1113x443
I have a Sony Xperia Z1S that broke. Need a replacement. Which of these 4 would you choose?
>>
Redmi Note 2
>>
>>53721982
Short of money? G4
Otherwise the Priv
>>
>>53721982
nexus 6
>>
>>53721982
M9's the best built and best phone of that group. DON'T buy the BB Classic, BB10 is dying and has no apps.
>>
>>53722124
Does BB10 have Kik at least?
>>
The Priv is dope. Best Android phone out right now.
>>
File: 1408748739610.gif (3 MB, 343x186) Image search: [Google]
1408748739610.gif
3 MB, 343x186
Ok so HTC M9 vs Priv? Which would you go with? Priv looks cool but is it worth the price?
>>
>>53722582
The Priv is a very good phone, it's getting 6.1 very soon which will fix the overheating problems due to the way the new android handles battery consumption and if your force yourself to use the qwerty, you eventually get used to it and type super fast like a madman.

- Sent on my Priv.
>>
>>53723137
>>53723172

The One M9 has a really small battery and HTC isn't planning to update it. The metal casing makes it heat up like a rocket and it only has about 2 hours of screen on time.
>>
Htc or Lg.
>>
>>53722081
This
>>
>>53721982
Is there a reason it has to be one of those? The prices don't look any good compared to newer/better phones.
>>
If you can afford it the Priv is a fantastic phone. I have had mine for the about 3 weeks its been out on Verizon and love it.
>>
>>53723496
I have to buy from T-Mobile to spread the price out on the monthly payment. Wasn't expecting my phone to break right now. Don't want samsung or iPhone.
>>
iPhone SE, you autist
>>
>>53723755
Not OP, but as a fellow tmo user in a similar situation this is really tempting

I've never had an iphone, but $17/mo for flagship performance in 2016 is almost too good to ignore. Atm it's between that, the G4 and a Nexus 5x though no monthly payment plan hurts
>>
File: fugly.png (154 KB, 1000x430) Image search: [Google]
fugly.png
154 KB, 1000x430
>>53723631
FWIW I think Motorola has some zero-interest financing options. Ah, here:
http://www.motorola.com/us/motorola-finance-pdp.html

They've also got a $350 sale on some tacky designs for the Moto X Pure thru late April:
http://www.motorola.com/us/products/moto-x-pure-edition-adler

Same gen as the G4 and M9.
>>
G4 or better yet, v10 if they have any in stock
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.