[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clover dev read this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-03-27-19-00-54.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-27-19-00-54.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Suggestions:
>bookmarking a thread instantly when you make it
>able to highlight and copy text right from the post instead of having yo copy the entire post
>access to third party archives
>threaded replies
>muted webms not pausing background music
>>
Fixing this ugly catalog where you can't read shit would be a good start though.

Bring back v1 catalog.
>>
>>bookmarking a thread instantly when you make it
option exists
>able to highlight and copy text right from the post instead of having yo copy the entire post
very hard to do
>access to third party archives
maybe
>threaded replies
nah
>muted webms not pausing background music
impossible afaik, there's an issue about it on github
>>
>>53721766
Yeah seconding this.

>>53721768
Also bring back that little arrow button on the bottom right that lets you skip right to the bottom or top instead of having to select it from the drop down menu
>>
File: SwissMint_Survival.jpg (823 KB, 792x1188) Image search: [Google]
SwissMint_Survival.jpg
823 KB, 792x1188
>>53721808
Thirding and seconding this.
>>
>>53721768
>option exists
Except that's not true. It's only wheb you post in someone else's thread, not create your own

Also, see that thing on the top left of the OP, please get rid of that always being there and only have it drop a notification when somebody actually posts. It's annoying to have it always on.
>>
>>53721768
Can you make some sort of option that auto hides or auto-spoilers EVERY image in the catalog and in a thread?

This would make it much more difficult for normies to read over my shoulder and see that I'm looking at a Chinese cartoon forum.
>>
File: 2016-03-27 19.20.10.jpg (334 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-27 19.20.10.jpg
334 KB, 1440x1440
>>53721768
Okay, look at this thread I made. Notice how it's not bookmarked even when I have that option set.

Also, can you put an option to put the /boardname/ in the board selection menu?

Also, can you make it so swiping away threads doesn't outright remove them and make it so that it was like how it used to be with the swiped thread being on standby?
>>
>>53721768
>very hard to do
Then how come literally EVERY OTHER app in the play store has that ability?
>>
One feature I'd like is the ability to jump to where you were when you go back to a thread (any thread). Would be nice for threads that blow up after you were at the bottom of it, instead of having to find where you were before.
>>
>>53721906
Ahh well I guess I never fixed that then.

>Also, see that thing on the top left of the OP, please get rid of that always being there and only have it drop a notification when somebody actually posts. It's annoying to have it always on.
It's always there to keep the device awake, a feature of Android. I'll have to look into timers again, especially since android N is going to change things again.

>>53722063
>Also, can you put an option to put the /boardname/ in the board selection menu?
What do you mean by this?

>Also, can you make it so swiping away threads doesn't outright remove them and make it so that it was like how it used to be with the swiped thread being on standby?
See https://github.com/Floens/Clover/issues/147 for my reasoning.

>>53722741
Clover has a lot of shit for the performance of those text views and custom spans and all, so it's a bit complex.

>One feature I'd like is the ability to jump to where you were when you go back to a thread (any thread). Would be nice for threads that blow up after you were at the bottom of it, instead of having to find where you were before.
Most threads stay in memory, so as long as Clover doesn't get killed it will remember your position. I plan on making all Loadables persistent so it will always remember your position across restarts.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-27-20-16-45.png (636 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-27-20-16-45.png
636 KB, 1440x2560
>>53722990
Look at this. I want an option to put /v/, /r9k/, etc without renaming everything individually
>>
>>53722990
Honestly, Clover v2 has been JUST
>>
>>53722990
can fix the ability to remove boards
>>
>>53723033
whoa literally the worst boards
>>
>>53723432
/diy/ is probably the best board on 4chan desu senpai
>>
>>53723481
ok just swap it for /tv/, remove /gif/ too and you have the worst boards
>>
>>53723033
>I want
Who the fuck are you
>>
>>53723543
Ummmm
Who the cuck are you?
>>
>>53723432
/vg/, /g/, /lit/, /mu/, /gif
These are all good boards.
>>
>>53723882
>/mu/
>good
nah
>>
Please add an autosage option.
That's all I ask.
>>
>>53721768
Will you ever give me the option of clearing my thread saves
>>
>>53722990
Can't really think of much else I want
What do you have planned for next release?
>>
(for free)
>>
>>53721808
>Also bring back that little arrow button on the bottom right that lets you skip right to the bottom or top instead of having to select it from the drop down menu

YES.
>>
>>53721768
Faster way to switch themes please.

Depending on light and time of day I'll switch the theme. With the latest version it's slower than ever to do that.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.