[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a college project where I need to program an Arduino in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: url.jpg (11 KB, 203x144) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
11 KB, 203x144
I have a college project where I need to program an Arduino in C.
There is no chance I will overcome this assignment. Before I drop out over this I'd like to try to pay someone to program this assignment for me.
Where do I find Arduino developers online? Money is not an issue.
>>
>>53714173
I will legit do it for you.
>>
Money is the best motivaton, I'm listening
>>
Email me the assignment
[email protected]
>>
>>53714173
also interested.
>>
>>53714173
You britbong?

Manchester?
>>
>>53714173
>overcome this assignment
pay attention in class and use proper grammar you fucking mope
>>
Ok, what needs to be done:
I need pure C code (no CPP!), no arduino libraries allowed besides basic header files that unveil register addresses and other super basic stuff.
1) Serial output to a PC
2) SPI connection to two different other arduinos, I just need to be able to send small byte packages back and forth, I can do the rest myself
3) Usage of the Ethernet shield: I need to be able to send and receive small byte packages from and to a socket on the internet, no DHCP, no DNS necessary

>>53714233
I am not a native speaker and our classes consist of getting told to read the arduino manual / data sheet.
>>
>>53714284
So what are you paying?

Preferably in bitcoin
>>
>>53714173

Just google "Arduino tutorials" you lazy fuck.

You can get the basics in C in one week + one week for the arduino project.

Faggot.
>>
>>53714173
Nt mauro
>>
just use avr-gcc
>>
>>53714173
not to be rude, but I hope you fail and learn your lesson. The tech industry could do with less retards and you would just be another one of them.
>>
>>53714284
that is pretty deep for a uni project
>>
You really are retarded.
>>
>>53714173
Most easy fucking assignment ever, come back if they ask to do the same in assembly only.
>>
File: sfo.jpg (182 KB, 1112x626) Image search: [Google]
sfo.jpg
182 KB, 1112x626
>>53714284
>I am not a native speaker and our classes consist of getting told to read the arduino manual / data sheet

Welcome to engineering.

>>53714417
It's actually quite similar to the first year final project at my university. Except we don't use arduinos for it, we just go straight to the AVR and develop directly for it. No Libraries provided. We have to use AVRdude and GCC to create our own library for the final project (generally a challenge they reveal in the last month of class)
>>
Kill Yourself, pajeet.
>>
>>53714627
Are you at Polytechnique by any chance ?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.