[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When he finally relented and they met at the Westin San Francisco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: steve-jobs.jpg (36 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
steve-jobs.jpg
36 KB, 640x640
>When he finally relented and they met at the Westin San Francisco Airport, Jobs was characteristically blunt. He seemed to have transformed from a liberal into a conservative.

>“You’re headed for a one-term presidency,” he told Obama at the start of their meeting, insisting that the administration needed to be more business-friendly. As an example, Jobs described the ease with which companies can build factories in China compared to the United States, where “regulations and unnecessary costs” make it difficult for them.

>Jobs also criticized America’s education system, saying it was “crippled by union work rules,” noted Isaacson. “Until the teachers’ unions were broken, there was almost no hope for education reform.” Jobs proposed allowing principals to hire and fire teachers based on merit, that schools stay open until 6 p.m. and that they be open 11 months a year

Daily reminder that Steve Jobs was based as fuck.
>>
File: richard-stallman-quote.jpg (513 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
richard-stallman-quote.jpg
513 KB, 960x540
>>53710879
>>
File: 1358455745481.jpg (176 KB, 580x418) Image search: [Google]
1358455745481.jpg
176 KB, 580x418
>>53710879

Oh look, it's another cocksucker pining for the good old days...

>>When he finally relented and they met at the Westin San Francisco Airport, Jobs was characteristically blunt. He seemed to have transformed from a liberal into a conservative.
He's a bag of dicks, which coincidentally has no political alliance other than getting itself reconnected to something with more power.

>>“You’re headed for a one-term presidency,” he told Obama at the start of their meeting,
And yet Obunga made it twice (fuck knows how)

>> insisting that the administration needed to be more business-friendly. As an example, Jobs described the ease with which companies can build factories in China compared to the United States, where “regulations and unnecessary costs” make it difficult for them.
Yup, because Foxconn workers jumping to their deaths because of shit living conditions is something we need to emulate.

>>Jobs also criticized America’s education system, saying it was “crippled by union work rules,” noted Isaacson. “Until the teachers’ unions were broken, there was almost no hope for education reform.” Jobs proposed allowing principals to hire and fire teachers based on merit, that schools stay open until 6 p.m. and that they be open 11 months a year
The education system = the indoctrination system, he's pitching that people become even dumber than they are now...

>Daily reminder that Steve Jobs was based as fuck.
Daily reminder that he was a raging faggot prick, and I would have gladly beat his pasty faggot ass with a bat.
>>
>>53711084
>I have no coherent opinion except I irrationally hate some guy I don't even know
>>
>>53710879
Idiot pleb. I mean you, OP. Rich and powerful people actually are politically agnostic. They serve their own interests. Only poorfag plebs go ape supporting political parties like its a sports team.
>>
>>53711084
Some of the most brilliant scientists in the world program in Fortran77. Why don't you use Fortran77? Are you a self-absorbed child?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.