[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Microsoft so shit in every way? They make an OS on total
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1445601646192.jpg (241 KB, 650x616) Image search: [Google]
1445601646192.jpg
241 KB, 650x616
Why is Microsoft so shit in every way?

They make an OS on total botnet mode which most sane people made aware of said botnet cannot enjoy, they create locked down app stores for the same OS and expect people to want to use it over a richer variety of traditional programs. They completely gimp their phone OS by releasing unfinished and buggy shit including a music app that scans files to haphazardly prevent pirated music from playing among not including apps in the barren store of overpriced chinese crap.

None of this makes sense. A company with so much intelligence cannot do this.
>>
>>53709167
They're waiting for the Store to take off so they can finally kill Windows.
>>
It's all your fault. You didn't listen to Stallman. Stallman warned you that the owners of Windows OS will control your life and you didn't care
>>
Bill Gates doesn't give a fuck

he's rich
>>
>>53709167
They are doing it, and they're rich.
>>
>>53709191
What do you mean kill windows?
>>
>>53709276
Didn't you get the memo? Universal Apps are set to be the one true platform; so they won't have to live in 1999 anymore and deal with scrollbars in kernel space.
>>
>>53709167
I mean, that sounds alot like Apple desu, and they have been doing that for a while.
>>
>>53709296
By the time this happens there will be the safespace of windows, even more locked down than OSX but close with Apple's pursuit of their app store.

And hopefully by this time the Linux desktop will be established enough for productive work to be possible on it.
>>
>>53709365
except not really, or at all apart from "locked down app stores" which really only applies to phones and not computers
>>
File: 1456680613706.jpg (120 KB, 1278x1181) Image search: [Google]
1456680613706.jpg
120 KB, 1278x1181
WP is the worst piece of shit I have ever used. it's the most unintuitive, limited, buggy OS today. I can't believe I wasted $500 on one.
>>
>>53709238
Bill Gates doesn't give a fuck because he's rich and wiped his hands clean of this shit a long time ago.

When he was actually involved shit was pretty decent because he tried to make the company create and maintain an OS he himself would like to use and he didn't like the direction shit was headed either.

Now that he's stepped down there's really nothing to stop it from happening and he can continue not giving a fuck because the world just happily laps it up.

Bill Gates did nothing wrong.
>>
>>53709802
Meant to reply to
>>53709201
>>
>>53709167
>A company with so much intelligence

They pay Indians to code their Operating System and their CEO is Indian. That's the reason why Microsoft has been falling down in the last decade
>>
>>53709167
>Why is Microsoft so shit in every way?
POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O
>>
>>53709920
Microsoft is more profitable now than they've ever been. I wish I could 'fall down for a decade' like Microsoft do.
>>
>>53709167
> including a music app that scans files to haphazardly prevent pirated music from playing

I was with you until you said this. WTF are you taking about?
>>
>>53709757
>Doesn't know the enviroment
>gets the most expensive WP out there

You deserved it
>>
File: 1457898822246.jpg (19 KB, 447x495) Image search: [Google]
1457898822246.jpg
19 KB, 447x495
>>53709167
Are we not going to acknowledge the house fire waiting to happen?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.