[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My VPN subscription just ran out and I'm looking to buy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1458873138831.jpg (138 KB, 1080x1015) Image search: [Google]
1458873138831.jpg
138 KB, 1080x1015
My VPN subscription just ran out and I'm looking to buy another 12 months worth. What are my best options? I have a $50 visa gift card that I'm going to use to pay.
>>
>mfw I actually work at bk
>>
Pia
>>
>>53707586
Haha so THAT'S where they fucking went.

Martha kept blaming me, but I thought it was that landwhale herself.
>>
>>53707695
this
>>
>>53707695
>>53707773
Aren't they botnet? Surely there have to be better options than that.
>>
I worked at Burger King for like a week and a half very recently.

I just couldn't do it.
I went from a great job with awesome pay to throwing fucking burgers together while the manager tried to treat everybody like a fucking highschooler, which most probably were.

I finally got my first check and just quit going, payed to have my phone reactivated and started hunting for another job, luckily I found one and start in a few days, already passed the background check/drug test/Defensive Driving course so I can drive their work vehicle. I knew it was a shitty idea to quit/no-call no-show until I had another job secured but I just couldn't force myself to do it another day longer.

Fuck Burger King.

He should have taken all their fucking pies from the fridge too.
>>
>>53707962
Try a temp service company if you can. If you don't dick around you'll become full time.
>>
>>53708060
I might have tried that, but I lucked out and got back into the field I was in before.
The only reason it went to shit before is because I switched over to a different company I thought would pay better and they turned out to be totally shit.

Third times a charm.
If I had time traveling powers I'd just go back to the first company I had started with but it's too late now.
Sub-Contracting for cable companies is a very interesting business.
>>
>>53707947
They don't keep logs but people are just wary of them because they are based in the us
>>
>>53707586

mullvad
>>
>>53707586
Nordvpn. Its non-US, zero logging, no monitoring, double encryption, allows p2p, tor over vpn, and vpn killswitch.
>>
Tunnelbear VPN
>>
>>53708380
PIA has an FBI case that backs up their no logs claim.

https://torrentfreak.com/vpn-providers-no-logging-claims-tested-in-fbi-case-160312/
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.