[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say that you wanted to record video with a hidden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: cube + vs gopro hero 4 session.jpg (20 KB, 511x297) Image search: [Google]
cube + vs gopro hero 4 session.jpg
20 KB, 511x297
Let's say that you wanted to record video with a hidden camera but you want to also see it in real time, I have narrow it down to this 2 but I cannot find a reliable source on the operational distance of the application on a smartphone trough wifi. So what do you have? what do you recomend?
>>
>>53698559
why? are you trying to creep up a women's locker room you fucking weirdo? fucking google you cunt.
>>
>>53698649
this is actually part of an important research and I would like to hear other people experiences with this kind of devices
>>
>>53698728
fucking we're not doing your homework then, bitch ass nigga, do some research yourself then.
>>
>>53698559

invest that money in a gym membership

get fit, gain confidence, approach women, stop being a degenerate
>>
>>53699922
/thread
>>
>>53698559
>I cannot find a reliable source on the operational distance of the application on a smartphone trough wifi
It's impossible to give an exact answer as different environments will have different maximum ranges. The maximum range with an unobstructed line of sight will be completely different from the maximum range through various obstacles and different materials will cause the signal to attenuate by different amounts..
>>
>>53701347
How the hell do they not notice a camera?
>>
>>53698559
Any smartphone ever + custom software
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.