[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys, I need a keylogger. What would you propose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: keyboard.png (16 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
keyboard.png
16 KB, 128x128
Hi guys, I need a keylogger.
What would you propose?
>>
>>53693828
Pencil and paper, just hide behind the computer and write down everything is typed. If someone notices you, pretend you are a cactus.
>>
>>53693828
Windows 10 is free and spreading methods are included. It's basically FUD (No Antivirus will find/detect it) and is a bitch to remove.
>>
>>53693881
thanx, any other suggestions?
>>
>>53693890
Grab an axe and hack into their computers as a backup plan
>>
>>53693888
hahahahaha
>>
you guys are so witty!
>>
>>53693828
B-but that's illegal anon-kun
>>
>>53693888
Actually if you can use Windows 10 to spread malware across a network.

http://thenextweb.com/microsoft/2015/07/30/windows-10-steals-your-bandwidth-to-send-other-people-updates/#gref

Catch an update before its sent out to everyone on your network and you can modify the binary associated with the update. There should be a text file (non-binary, not '.txt') which contains SHA1 hashes of the update files. With a little toying you can send out modified updates.
>>
>>53693913
Stop spying your ex-boyfriend
>>
>>53693961
Is it if I have the keylogger installed in my own computer?
>>
>>53694205
Yes. What if a thief steals your computer and gets his passwords logged? That's almost, like, infringing the first amendment man.
>>
>>53693828
Since you asked this question, I assume to 100 percent that you must be a Windows user. Therefore your problem is already solved, since you already have a keylogger installed.
>>
No, she doesn't love you
>>
>>53693828
Included in X.orgy
>>
>>53693828
>What would you propose?
Killing yourself might be your best option.
>>
>>53693828
Skid here, autohotkey,
https://autohotkey.com/board/topic/30294-simple-key-stroke-recorder/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.