[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Windows 10 Alternatives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1436512647446.png (1 MB, 1019x881) Image search: [Google]
1436512647446.png
1 MB, 1019x881
So /g/, if Windows 10 sucks, what are the alternatives? Building my first PC and I've had an old laptop with windows 7 for as long as I can remember, and I'm pretty happy with it, but is Windows 10 really that bad? What should I go with instead? I just want things to work and be able to play games.
>>
>>53689547
install gentoo
>>
G3ntoo
>>
One of the various ubuntu flavor, then using wine to play windows games.
>>
>>53689547
> I just want things to work
Get Linux
> be able to play games.
Get PS4

Use the right tool for the job.
>>
>>53689935
This.

Windows 10 is a piece of shit, which is why you see it memed here so often. By "upgrading" you're doing yourself a huge disservice. Upgrade to something that lets you run your computer like it belongs to you.
>>
>>53689547
>I've had an old laptop with windows 7 for as long as I can remember, and I'm pretty happy with it

Stick with what works.
>>
Windows XP embeded. Will be supported yet another 20 years
>>
>>53689547

Windows 7
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.