[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Anon what's this "Arch" thingy? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: Sad-Girl-on-Computer-536x661.jpg (46 KB, 536x661) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Girl-on-Computer-536x661.jpg
46 KB, 536x661
>"Anon what's this "Arch" thingy? How do I open the Netflix app so we can...you know ;)"
>>
>>53665662
w-who ar-are you... how did you get i.. please don't open that folder.... no... I get it they're kids. but please don't... no stop judging me... it's only anime...
>>
>>53665662
Don't touch it, pleb
>>
>>53665662
from the chrome browser???

>there are autismos on /g/ who play out imaginary /tech/ conversations with girls in their head
GET
A
LIFE
LOSER
>>
>how do I open the netflix app
Google Chrome->netflix.com

Jesus fuck, dumb broad, learn2computers.
>>
But some girls know how to use Linux.

Some even use Arch!
>>
>>53665818
tits and gtfo
>>
No I don't know
>>
>>53665843
I think the term the youngsters use today is 'netflix and chill' not 'tits and gtfo'.

It's ok, Anon, I'm not hip to the jive either.
>>
>>53665876
What the fuck did you just call me you motherfucker
>>
>>53665662
I got you babe, let me just get some Wine
>>
honey i told you linux is for loosers and that you should just go with windows 10 but you wouldnt listen.
>>
>>53665662
>paying the jews for Netflix
>not pirating
Disgusting.
>>
Thank god I don't live in a first world shithole where it's common to pay for things you can get for free with minimum effort.
>>
>>53665799
">Where's the start menu?"
>>
>>53665662
>postulating that said scenario has ever happened, or ever will
>>
File: 12463612.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
12463612.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>>53665662
>Netflix app
>>
A friend once asked me to watch a video with her that she was going to display on her computer using Netflix. I declined, saying that Netflix was such an affront to freedom that I could not be party to its use under any circumstances whatsoever.
>>
>>53665662
>implying i have netflix, a laptop or gf
Nope.
>>
My GF uses my Linux laptop all the time

It's actually worked out really well

>zero worry about her clicking on spammy shitty video sites ever causing an infection or anything
>she doesn't know the UI well enough to realize it's usually in guest mode bc I've got a couple gigs of futanari on the main acct
>>
I h8 normies xD
>>
File: squidward(1).jpg (95 KB, 216x600) Image search: [Google]
squidward(1).jpg
95 KB, 216x600
>>53665662
>Netflix

>implying she wouldn't be browsing my bluray collection for something
>>
>>53666704
Its honestly better, because then they have to pick something good, cuz i don't have anything bad. No matter what they pick I'm gonna enjoy it.
>>
File: 1456262901226.jpg (186 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1456262901226.jpg
186 KB, 690x460
>>53665662
Netflix is a typical streaming media dis-service: it requires a nonfree client program that imposes digital restrictions mechanisms (DRM) intended to stop the user from saving a copy of the data being streamed through her own computer. You should never use DRM that you can't break, so you should not use these dis-services unless you can break their DRM.

A friend once asked me to watch a video with her that she was going to display on her computer using Netflix. I declined, saying that Netflix was such a threat to freedom that I felt uncomfortable with promoting its use in this way.

These streaming dis-services are malicious technology designed to make people antisocial. (If you don't have a copy, you can't share copies.) Rejecting them is of the highest ethical priority.

Flick off, Netflix!
>>
File: trash.png (55 KB, 244x224) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
55 KB, 244x224
>>53665662
>streaming your entertainment
>>
>>53665818
archwomen.org
>>
please milady, allow me to turn on my script which will input your search parameters into the Bing API, and scan the internet for exact matches for file names, hopefully via stupidly unprotected FTPs, and then it will use wget to gather the files in a clean, efficient, and abiding by the rules of FOSS.

It'll just take a few days.
>>
>>53666861
This guy gets all the girls.
>>
>>53666031
>thank god I live in a 3rd world shithole
?
>>
>>53667122
POO
OOO
OOP
>>
Netflix doesn't even work on Linux
>>
>>53667343
Yes, it does, but only using Chrome.
>>
>>53665975
I ain't been able to torrent Daredevil, faggot

if you can't afford netflix that's cool but don't try and act edgy because you pirate cam videos of star wars and other kids movies.

We all pirate, but real people also pay for things as well.
>>
>>53667377
Which episode? I don't watch shitty series so no idea if S2E13 is the newest but you can usually get everything semi popular at worst few hours after release.

>real people also pay for things as well.
>supporting the people who shit on your rights and fuck up the Internet
#real people
>>
>>53667377
KEK
>>
>>53667377
>daredevil
>calls others childish
oh dear
>paying for things
lel
>>
>>53666652
>gf
>my
jej
>>
>>53666652

>Hiding your futanari from your GF

My GF is fully supportive of my fetishes. Why are you such a faggot?
>>
>>53666861
Watch your fucking language mister
>>
>>53666121
>bottom left dumb bitch. Placed that menu there so you open shit like you are used to with Windows.
>>
>>53669853
>Windows
>dating ghetto rats
Why?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.