[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucked am I?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
I know you guys hate this but I spilt water over the keyboard in the image related. The trackpad then fell off and the backspace isn't working. After one day the laptop now isn't turning on and I'm not sure if it's charging or not.
>>
>trackpad then fell off
wut
>>
Just watch some vidya, see how to remove a keyboard and disassemble a laptop.
This shit need to be dried.
>>
Well is it still under warranty?

If bought 2nd hand, how much dough did you lose out on if it can't be fixed?

In any case, first step should probably be to remove the battery, move the harddrive into an external enclosure to make sure you haven't lost any data, and if no warranty remains on the machine, take it apart and inspect the damage. A shortcircuit in the wrong place could mean the motherboard is fried and would need to be replaced (alongside the trackpad and keyboard).
>>
>>53657128
This.
Remove the god damn batterie.
>>
>>53657128
Okay thanks
>>
>>53657170
Shit, I meant battery.
French auto corrector.
>>
>>53657102
Idk it literally fell off
>>
Since when are chinkpad keyboards not spill-proof?
>>
>>53657193
no way
>>
>fuck ugly and unusable new ThinkPad
Get a T520 you fucking moron.
>>
File: 236479853_e21221cdbd.jpg (40 KB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
236479853_e21221cdbd.jpg
40 KB, 500x305
Just let the liquid make its way out the drain ports on the bottom. Your thinkpad does have drain ports, right?
>>
Chinkpad users are dumber than a bag of rocks.
Lel at all the pathetic people who bought into the chinkpads are better built than the competition.

You guys are just as bad as macfags.

No I take that back, the MacBook pro retina is a legitimately well designed and sturdy product.
>>
>>53657596
no /g/ is just dominated by inbred retards
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.