[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the computer worth the price?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: CHEWON.jpg (133 KB, 2560x3300) Image search: [Google]
CHEWON.jpg
133 KB, 2560x3300
Hi, Guys I need help. The "IT" Guy in my aunts place bill them with this Invoice, a 30 minutes google search told me that the System Unit only cost around 300$. What do you think is the estimate for this computer? Am I right?
>>
>>53651625
Yeah, beat the shit out of the guy who sold that piece of shit to your aunt.
>>
lmao
>>
>>53651625
The software probably cost more than all of the hardware combined. Enjoy being a Microcuck.
>>
>>53651625
Fair price if the license for office and windows is legit. He has to make a profit, too.
>>
>>53651625
So, she gonna buy it herself and have you set it up with hacked xp for free? Fuck off idiot. You spend 3 to 4 hours doing shit for unappreciative assholes all week long and see what you decide to charge.
>>
>>53651625
The pc would cost like $200. The software maybe $300. Meh. You're retarded and you deserve this. It's what makes the worldgo round.
>>
Office 2007? The fuck? God damn is it that easy to sell normies on shit?
>>
Does this include the tip?
>>
>>53651625
Motherboard: $52
PSU: $32
CPU: $80
Case: $40
HDD: $45
DVD/CD: $20
RAM: $20
Keyboard, Mouse, Cable: $20

TOTAL: $309
(prices from newegg)

Win 7 HP: $110
Office: $90

I'm gonna assume the other shit was free. Thus, the total cost is about $509. This leaves $777 for labor, profit, and the overhead of operating a business.

This seems about right.
>>
>>53653024
>office pro plus
>$90

Who's ass did you pull that out of? Pro plus is like, $400-500. If its an old version of office, depreciate it by 50% that's still $200-250
>>
>>53653241
I just googled it and entered the first thing I saw.
>>
>>53651625
>people sell things at cost
>this is a viable way of making a living
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.