[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going on an undercover mission. I need a pair of camera
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (263 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
263 KB, 750x1334
I'm going on an undercover mission. I need a pair of camera glasses that provide a live feed to someone who will be outside in a van. I also need an earpiece so they can talk to me. 007 style. I tried looking on eBay but I don't know what's good and what's not.

Does anybody know of anything that actually works well?
>>
>>
You can buy those all over the net

Honestly a 480p camera will do the trick. I think HD would be too much.

When it comes to this stuff you want duration over quality. You could record a lot more at 480p over 720p or 1080p. I'm not an audio expert but simple 2-channel audio will do you just fine.

Remember you are not recording for the cinema.
>>
>>53648430
I mean is that a good pair of glasses? Like idk how these things work. I expected them to be like $100 but $15 seems like a cheap toy. Wasn't sure if that was a waste of money or not
>>
>>53650048
theyre cheap enough to buy and test out
>>
I think the hardest part would be finding a pair of spy glasses that feeds wirelessly into a van. How much battery life you need?
>>
I want a pair of these to record crackwhores sucking my dick without having to pay extra. Is the camera hidden enough so that the average 55 year old black woman fucked up on multiple narcotics wouldn't notice it?
>>
>>53648332

What's the mission OP? You can't tell us you're going on a super secret, super cool undercover mission and not tell us what it is.
>>
>>53650254
Yes I need a live feed 30 minutes- 1 hour
>>
>>53650434
But that would sabotage the mission. I'll tell you once it's completed
>>
>>53650521
are you going on a date and have autism so your friend is going to chill in the fan and have conversations for you?

Also get some more discrete looking glasses lol
>>
>>53650521

Give us a clue

Are you rustling a politician? Exposing some sort of scandal? Merely want to snoop on a girl's tits and save the fapping material for later? It is essential that you tell us
>>
>>53650595
My friend knows a stripper but isn't old enough yet so I'm going to film her naked and blackmail her. Then later that night I'll use it to cheat on trivia night and win cash
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.