[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Very smart thing to do. How come no one thought of a mod lik
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: attachment.jpg (256 KB, 2026x1138) Image search: [Google]
attachment.jpg
256 KB, 2026x1138
Very smart thing to do. How come no one thought of a mod like this before?! http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/thermal-mod-t3341896
>>
obvious shill
>>
File: angrypepe.jpg (15 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
angrypepe.jpg
15 KB, 600x600
>litle too mouch
>>
File: 75545856.jpg (107 KB, 511x336) Image search: [Google]
75545856.jpg
107 KB, 511x336
>>53646488
it doesnt really work like that
>>
>>53646508
Why not, anon
>>
>litle too mouch

das it maine
>>
>>53646506
>>53646488
> a little too much

this should be a meme
>>
I bet if you milled a copper penny flat on one end and sunk it on the thermal paste this would work. Problem would be cinching the penny down.
>>
>>53646553
because you need something to transfer the heat to ... just squishing paste in there won't do shit
>>
Now for him to fix his screen, look at this shit...
>>
>>53647606
I-is that serbian?
>>
>>53647456
you would heat up the penny ... yeah

but this won't do anything, since nothing is getting the penny cooled down, so the heat will just get stuck (exactly the same as it would without the penny)

literally the only way would be to use a heat conductive casing (metal, preferably aluminium) for the phone and transfer the heat directly to it.

chances are, that would burn a hole into your hand ... so you might need to put a fucking heatpipe in there to spread it out ... then again, that would make the phone significantly thicker. people hate that though

... and that's why we have thin phones with weak cpu's
>>
>>53646506
>>53647339
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSCVahyh3Dk

little too mouch
>>
So he's putting the paste between the heatspreader and the back plastic case?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.