[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible for someone to build a ROM for the S7 that is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Galaxy-S7-leak-w782[1].jpg (30 KB, 782x440) Image search: [Google]
Galaxy-S7-leak-w782[1].jpg
30 KB, 782x440
Is it possible for someone to build a ROM for the S7 that is almost identical to the pure android i'm running on my nexus 5? I want to get one but I don't want to deal with that bullshit touchwiz.
>>
>>53642942
Nope. Absolutely impossible. Sorry :(

Sent from my iPhone 6
>>
>>53642959
Why is this impossible? or are you just trolling?

Also if such thing were created would you still be able to use all of the features such as the fingerprint scanner and the always on display?
>>
>>53642980
>wants stock android
>wants features included by e third party developer from their skin of android

pick one
if you want stock give it a couple months and wait for a usable cyanogenmod build
>>
>>53643005
So do you think that CM would actually release something like this that would replicate what I have on my nexus 5, but just simply on the s7 all while using the cool features that come with it?
>>
>>53643005
More like wait 3 years for a booting CM build
>>53643018
That's what you get for buying samsung
>>
>>53643018
Fuckkkkkk that fucking sucks. The software on the s7 is the only thing that's holding me buying it over the nexus 5x, as well as it being $300 more.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.