[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nootropics are technology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Hallo /g/,

I am looking for a most effective nootropic (excluding caffeine) with the following qualities, arranged according to priority:
1.) well-researched
2.) no health risks from long-term use
3.) not habit-forming
4.) not a diuretic
5.) minimal side-effects
5.) inexpensive to obtain

I don't know what 4chan's rules are on discussion of drugs but I am not indicating that I have any intention on purchasing whatever is suggested.

advices pls / comments?
>>
>>53636227
try piracetam
>>
LSD
>>
heroin or cocaine
>>
>>53636249
have you tried this with success? just ordered an 11 dollar bag from powder city
>>
>>53636227
>Well-researched
>nootropics
>>
I only took oxiracetam once, but it seemed to work well.
>>
lol
You don't think that maybe if there was such a safe and effective nootropic it wouldn't already be used all the time by everyone?
Only caffeine fits your requirements. And maybe amphetamines.
>>
Reddit has more info on this. Modafinilcat.com has a stellar reputation.
>>
>>53637019
my friend bought from there, was legit. He said the modafinil has a better effect when he dissolves it under his tongue rather than taking it as a pill (tastes like crap though)
>>
>>53636227
modafinil is probably the most popular
>>
>>53636227

dihydrogen monoxide
>>
File: 1420083442844.gif (3 MB, 322x278) Image search: [Google]
1420083442844.gif
3 MB, 322x278
>>53637226
>>
>>53636227
>1.) well-researched
How many do you think there are...?
>>
ITT: people knowing no shits.
Nootropics are ONLY effective in OLD people with cognitive decline and/or neuronal deficiencies (alzheimer,parkinson,dementia). People in their 30s-40s even 50s won't take any benefit from them, eventually they could develop a fuckton of deadly serious problems including asthenia or worse, depression and suicidal tendencies. Younger people are at risk too, but are more likely to experience a placebo-effect (also, placebo is not the same as placebo-effect) due to their relatively healthier nervous system.
>>
>>53636227
weed is prety good
>>
>>53636417
Get Noopept, it's about 100x as potent.
30mg every 8 hours works well.
>>
>>53638492
The racetams are only effective in the elderly or mentally degraded because of how weak the drugs are.
>>
Tianeptine Sulfate is a legal opioid, alot similar to Kratom, but it lasts alot longer and has remarkable effects on motivation/happiness. I've been taking 75mg every once in a while and it's always the ideal "me" that comes out of it. Happy, confident, motivated, etc.

Probably because i'm practically on a fucking opiate, but I haven't noticed any withdrawals whatsoever. I just go right back to my normal baseline self when it wears off. Pretty neat, but obviously be careful with it.

Buy it from Ceretropic, any other site probably carries the Sodium version which lasts like one hour or something.
>>
I buy amphetamines from junkies and it works well. I just lump the powder in a rizla paper then down it.
>>
>>53636227
Orange juice
>>
>>53636259
In all honesty this.

I micro dosed LSD and attended engineering lectures when I was in college, and the next day I always understood the concepts better, my notes were better, and the homework was easier.
>>
>>53641555
I should add that if you have any problems with addiction, this may not be for you. When taking a high dose with no tolerance, it literally feels like an 8 hour long hydrocodone.

>>53641604
Amphetamines are pretty good but can cognitively impair already high-functioning individuals. If you have problems with motivation, it can help in the short term. But only the short term, as long term reliance on amphetamines is fucking horrible. Trust me, I was prescribed 30mg of Adderall IR and XR at the same time when I was younger and had to deal with that addiction until I was 18 years old and could actually realize I never had ADD, just really liked amphetamine.

>>53641630
LSD microdosing is super interesting. https://www.gwern.net/LSD%20microdosing

and for those who are talking about Modafinil: https://www.gwern.net/Modafinil

In my own experience, Modafinil doesn't do anything related to improving attention span, just completely eliminates grogginess/tiredness. Which, obviously, can be correlated to a better workflow.
>>
>>53636227
Noopept
>>
>>53636227
Try micro-dosing with 25i-nbome!
>>
>>53641941

That shit sounds scary is there any information that isn't Russian on it?
>>
>>53643222
>25i-nbome
That stuff gave me HPPD.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.