[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: unnamed.png (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
17 KB, 225x225
Hi /g/.
I need to sent anonymous mail to the police because my neighbor is a drug dealer.

Tell me wat to do.
>>
call 911
>>
>>53626911
the words after "because" didn't explain why you wanted to send an anonymous letter to the police.
>>
Guerilla mail. Com your welcome
>>
>>53626911
if he has contacts in the PD to know who ratted him out, reporting him won't do shit

if he doesn't, you don't need to report him anonymously
>>
>Ratting out your fellow citizen.

How do those boots taste?
>>
>>53626933
the police can't get a warrant solely on an anonymous tip. otherwise you could just arbitrarily make "anonymous tips" to fabricate excuses to get search warrants and then deal with the loose ends later.

the police have, on occasion, trusted someone whose identity they didn't know, but it would only be in cases where the person could prove that they were the same person as the last (anonymous) interaction, and where the person had proven in some way that they knew what they were talking about. like anonymously calling in to report upcoming drug deals at the park or something.

the police won't be able to go into your neighbor's home unless you come forward and tell them on the record that you've seen shit from your home adjacent to his.
>>
>>53626953
>not wanting to remove degenerates from your neighborhood
>>
>>53626911
Make a deal with your neighbour
tell him "I wont rat you out if you gib me money"
or don't bother being a faggot snitch
>>
>>53626952
true. wat do?

>>53626953
he is black

>>53626917
fuck off

>>53626969
>the police can't get a warrant solely on an anonymous tip.

in EU they can
>>
>>53626953
This is why nobody takes lolbergtardians seriously.
>>
OP here, please stop shitriver and give me som
e serious advice,
>>
>>53626953
Drug dealers consciously get people hooked on drugs, thereby ruining the community for their own personal gain. Drug dealers are a plague upon society and must be cracked down on in order to protect upstanding citizens.
>>
>>53626984
>in EU they can
you might have heard stories of this happening, but law enforcement generally needs something substantive to believe an anonymous source. because otherwise it's just as likely to be a spurned lover as it is to be a true informant.

just go to the police, tell them you might know something but you're worried that if you're right then you'll become the target for retribution, and you want them to make efforts to ensure that you don't get dragged into this shit.

you're coming to them offering to make their job easier. stop trying to be cloak and dagger. you're not james bond; you're mr magoo.
>>
>>53627007
OP quit being a pussy and just call the police.
>but what if the cops tell everybody I reported him
Don't worry about it and tell the cops you would like to remain anonymous.
>>
nobody gets to make money unless i get a cut
i feel ya senpai
use guerillamail but it might be automatically spam filtered.
>>
>>53627031
>>53627036
thank you anon
>>
>>53627041
>guerillamail
are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>53626915
>call 911
I don't want to be killed
>>
>>53626911
What you need to do is to mind your own damn business. He's not hurting you any.
>>
>>53627018
The argument to that is that it's each individual's responsibility whether or not they get hooked on drugs. Dealers aren't exactly holding you down and stuffing them down your throat, you know.
>>
The real question is what kind of drugs is he selling?
>>
You're their neighbour. With all the Tor/cock.li opsec in the world, you'd probably still be the first person on their "who ratted me out" list. Especially if they know you don't like them.

Because, let's be real, we know what's going on here. They're a shitty neighbour aren't they OP? Loud music, stoners and junkies banging on the door at 3am, throwing up in your yard, all that shit. That's why you're pissed off, and that's why you want to do this.

The cops might already know. You know who really doesn't like this shit and boots out asshole drug dealer neighbours? The landlord/council.

But bear in mind your little proximity problem. If they guess, and it doesn't exactly take Sherlock fucking Holmes, they're going to be ten times worse on you.
>>
>>53627379
Better hit the gym first OP and then it's fucko time.

Just walk out of your garden, turn towards your neighbours house, walk up to his garden gate, hope over it in ordee to stay /shinobi/ and then make way to his door and knock on it.

When he opens up form a beak shape with your hand and cock your forearm back with your hand facing towards your opponent(the neighbour) like a chicken and proceed to unleash the endless death upon his cranium as you jab your beakfist into his skull shattering it like a dinner plate; your opponent will now fall down to the ground as his shattered skull is embedded in his fucking greymatter and he is spazzing out on the ground.

There OP; you did it.
>>
>>53627681
what the fuck is this board
>>
>>53627681
fuck off cave troll
>>
>>53627704
for you
to fuck off
>>
File: 1414817804346.jpg (387 KB, 579x567) Image search: [Google]
1414817804346.jpg
387 KB, 579x567
>>53626984
>he is black
Well then I guess that changes everything.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.