[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sell us your million dollar app idea.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 5
Sell us your million dollar app idea.
>>
Nigga is that a rolodex.
>>
w-why is there a monkey sitting with us?
>>
>>53620275
an app that lets you send photos to friends and such that they can only see for a couple seconds. Then the photo disappears forever.
>>
>>53620275
So, tjere are two towers and a plane
everbody walks the dinosaur
>>
fuck apps but what if like u could make a phone in the case of a watch like same build as a watch with no open ports so fully water resistant for like 50m or so and everything that normally plugs into it will attach by magnets
>>
>>53620310
but like steel... weight
>>
skin whitening app
>>
File: 535644.png (523 KB, 1024x764) Image search: [Google]
535644.png
523 KB, 1024x764
>>53620294
>>
>>53620275
middle guy looks like a more rugged mr bean
>>
>It's this network where you can exchange your images on the line
>You can snap a photo
>And just like that put it up on the line for your friends to see
>And you and your friends can constantly be exchanging photos with each other
>You can even exchange photos with other people you don't know

We'll call it exchange-a-gram
>>
>>53620275
It's an encrypted p2p app that lets you buy and sell illegal drugs with your smartphone using bitcoin, a dark net market for the masses!
>>
>>53620353
farts. lots of farts. everybody likes farts.
>>
an alarm clock app that wakes you up with a note of someone that wants to hook up in your area

thats cool right
>>
>>53620457
Does Tinder have an api?
>>
File: 1454626831052.gif (1 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1454626831052.gif
1 MB, 250x188
>>53620275
An App that alerts you when you're cats make a mess of their food by picking out piece by piece and scattering it across the floor.
>>
sure, just need you to sign something so you don't fucking jack it from me after you reject me
>>
>>53620387
not a bad idea
>>
>>53620490
your*
>>
>>53620387
fug dude I really want an end-to-end encryption app that plugs into existing apps. Public/private key encryption, exchange keys quickly with NFC, per-person/per-group keys to resist cracking, and then auto-encrypt the text fields in the app before they're sent
>>
>>53620275
Mesh network of WiFi devices
Of not for the fcc we could do this using the mobile spectrum
>>
>>53620275
Grindr but for heterosexuals
>>
>>53620275
Skype that doesn't blow cocks, and works well on old mobiles and pcs alike. Let's call it "iTalk"
>>
>>53620387
With integrated social network, so you can "Like" good shit and dealers.
>>
>>53620275
farmville-clone with just cotton
>>
>>53621290
Hangouts? The video chat eats CPU but it's functional. Or are you making a joke about regular phone calls / VoIP or something
>>
>>53620275
A irc bot that scrapes data from websites about companies that have a large or rising stock presence in the market and the it outputs it on a easy to read interface or "app" for your investors
>>
Update your profile with your dick pic and when you pass someone else with the app it swaps your dick pics over Bluetooth so when you get home you can leave anonymous comments on the dicks you picked up

Call it dick in pick ins
>>
An app that utilizes the component thermometers in your cell phone to recognize when you pass gas, and subsequently post on Facebook exactly where you passed gas and how long it lasted. You'll learn riveting new information about yourself - where you're the most flatulently active, your body temperature when you're the most gassy, and even where you and your friends both gave wind!
>>
>>53621312
T-this is like the second time I hear about it. Doesn't seem too bad, why the fuck are so few people using it?
>>
the app sends your face to the people, who send their face to other people, meanwhile you get someone's face sent to you, but here's the trick: you have to find the penis in betwixt all of the faces. It a game, called "Dong Hunter" where everyone sifts through pictures of faces, once they find the penis they win. It has rounds, score counts, everything. It'll take over the esports market. Just watch.
>>
Tinder but for fighting with random strangers.
>>
>>53621394
call it fight club
>>
I'm not going to tell you my idea so you can get rich off of it.

All of the good ideas won't be posted in this thread.
>>
A videogame where you can do literally anything.
>>
An simple to use one click Aircrack app, even niggers would buy it.
>>
>>53621394
pretty sure that exists
>>
>>53621427
Fuck you, you gotta share! Help a brother out homie
>>
>>53621333
best original idea itt
It's so fucking gay you might as well call it 'The /g/ social network'
>>
>>53621459
there was a fake ad for it, but it was just a joke
>>
it's called Bumblrâ„¢

you open the app and it gives you a compass and a random direction. as you walk, it records how rough your gait is. when you encounter something you can't, or shouldn't, walk through you press "bumble" and it gives you a new direction.

eventually, with enough users and enough bumblring, it maps out all walkable spaces and how rough those spaces are.
>>
MemeMon. A game where you collect internet memes and fight them against your friends.

Payshop includes meme random packs, cosmetic avatar items, and new "lolzy" into speech bubbles when the battle starts.

You can post all the memes you've collected on Facebook or Twitter as actual memes. Full connectivity.

Who wants to make millions with me?
>>
>>53621585
ok, but what purpose does the data serve?
>>
>>53621585
this...
this is really cool
>>
>>53621585
>>53621607
also, isn't the button superfluous? i mean, if you can't/shouldn't walk somewhere, can't the software assume areas not walked on shouldn't be walked on?
>>
File: 1421558782876.gif (3 MB, 442x189) Image search: [Google]
1421558782876.gif
3 MB, 442x189
>>53621309
are you implying something?
>>
>>53620275
an app idea generator
>>
>>53620275
dick rate app
>>
>>53620275
Create a small open community based question app, ask questions wherever you're, people close by you and using the app can see it and answer if so.
>>
An app that suggests places to eat or you can catalog interesting places for next time you go out. Let the app scramble and choose a place at Random for you next time you're out with friends and don't know what to do.
>>
>>53621650
Isn't there an app Jelly that basically does that with your social media contacts?
>>
>>53612525
>cucked

Really, wow what a gay...
>>53620490
>>53620490

>you

There you go pet fag
>>
>>53621333
i like it
>>
>>53621670
Nah, it wasn't like that. Dammit, I found the app that I was talking about.
Jodel.
>>
Uber for drugs!
>>
>>53621360
No clue, I think the non-google services are just getting better attention. It's handy because you can get Hangouts Dialer as well to let you call with a Google Voice number
>>
>>53621455
won't work without monitor mode wifi drivers, which few phones have
>>
Big Titties.
>>
You faggots are already here, talking to me about this idea, so obviously you want to buy it already. Let's talk the price.
>>
My idea
>open app
>press button
>immediately orders pizza you like from nearest pizza provider
>have to watch an ad before ordering
>>
It'd be an app for your phone with a simple "on/off" icon for your homescreen.
Whenever you had a boner, you would turn it on. When it retreated, switch back to off.
Basically, the app would use your phone's GPS to place the location of you and your boner on a world/local map. You'd be able to see how many people in the world currently have boners.
You'd also be able to see large clusters of boners in your area and be like "whoa...I better get down there. Something's going on that's giving everyone a boner".
Facebook/Twitter integration would be a must.
You could track friends' boners so you could shoot them a text like "congrats on the boner" and collect stats for yourself and others, e.g. boner frequency, boner duration, prime boner time.
You'd probably also want bluetooth or NFC to alert you of boners within 100ft of you so you know to knock before walking in a room and getting an eyeful of boner.
>>
>>53622696
Im ready to fund this
>>
>>53622696
This would be something really great for girls too.
They can just find all the horny guys and hold an unplanned orgy.
>>
>>53622696
boner radar would be awesome
>>
>>53620387
how do you keep cops out?
>>
You take a snap of a printed link from a book and you can follow that link using this app which translates it to digital text. Now you won't have to type it all!
>>
File: despair.jpg (60 KB, 960x946) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
60 KB, 960x946
>>53622696

>i recognize that pasta
>>
app that sends you photos of big boobs every day
>>
>>53623305
Big titties.
>>
>>53623248
so.. a less reliable qrcode?
>>
>>53622988
>boner radar
how about a gaydar app which fags can run on their phones, occasionally sending bluetooth signals to indicate their sexuality, so other fags can find them?
>>
A highly invasive fitness app that locks down your phone until you exercise.

If you miss your exercise entirely then you are punished. The mandatory facebook integration allows the app to share a random piece of private information if you miss a workout - maybe some late night Internet history, or some photos you downloaded.

I call it FearFit.
>>
>it's a video game
>has kind of a retro feel
>open world, virtually infinite
>everything is square
>16x16 textures
>you build stuff, father resources, fight
>you can craft items by combining other items in a 3x3 grid
>there's also a creative mode where all items are available and you can't die
>the best thing about it is online play
We'll call it... Craft-Mines
>>
>>53623316
When there's a book that was published before QR codes it's worth trying it the easy way first.
>>
>>53623340
This is pretty damn nice, though fatties would look for solutions online how to deactivate it before they start working out
>>
>>53623390

Those crafty fatties, always ruining my plans.
>>
Order pizza. Free javascript.
>>
>>53623384
infiniminer?
>>
>>53623183
>upon installation, ask "Are you a cop?"
>yes: ban ip
>no: continue to app

easy
>>
an app that does nothing

seinfeld: the app

that'll be $999,999.99 kthx
>>
>>53623331
just turn on bluetooth discovery, it'll advertise that you're using an iPhone
>>
So you get home from the store, you barcode scan all your food shit you bought into the app and it stores a db of your cupboards/fridge.

Then it suggests recipes based on the ingredients it knows you have.

Problem is keeping track of stock, how many banan's do you have, barcode not recognised, etc.
>>
>>53623436
oh yea
>>
Flappy bird clone
>>
>>53623450
pretty solid idea
>>
>>53621312
Inability to kick people is a negative
>>
>>53623425
Make it happen already, faggots.

Don't forget integrated bitcoin - currency of choice exchange.

>>53623450
I like this too.
>>
An app that uses unlimited messaging to send tons of encrypted messages to friends who have the app.

The app sends tons of these messages in the background in order to obstrificate the NSA and create a huge amount of work load with the encrypted data.

You can also use this app to send real messages to friends.
>>
>>53623603
I'm pretty sure this is illegal in some countries.

>>53623450
really like this
>>
>>53623603
To further expand this, the app sends every ten seconds a message from someone who has unlimited messaging to someone who can receive unlimited messages. The message is encrypted with a random key that the other side cannot read. This is the background static.

If the person sends a legit message, then it will piggyback on the next message and encrypt it with the key that is shared. When the user tries to decrypt this one, and it's successful, then it will display to the receiver. Otherwise, the background noise of messages is suppressed because the app can't make sense of them.

The background static messages are decryptable with enough brute force, but the information looks like a casual phrase that would appear as a normal, unincriminating message
>>
>>53623652
Why would it be illegal?
>>
'no'
>>
>>53623696
If everything is already encrypted what's the need for the extra waste of messages?
>>
>>53623727
The NSA is storing all data that is encrypted in order to decrypt it later as new decryption tech develops.
>>
>>53622686

You smart.
>>
>>53623743
So why not just use larger keys?
>>
>>53623822
>implying /g/ understands anything about encryption
>>
An instrument that allows transmission that not only supplies inverse reactive current for use in unilateral phase detractors, but is also capable of automatically synchronizing cardinal grammeters.

Basically, the only new principle involved is that instead of power being generated by the relative motions of conductors and fluxes, it is produced by the modial interaction of magnetoreluctance and capacitive directance.

The original machine had a baseplate of prefabulated Amulite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two spurving bearings were in a direct line with the pentametric fan. The latter consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzel vanes so-fitted to the ambifacient lunar wane shaft that side fumbling was effectively prevented.

The main winding was of the normal lotus-o-delta type placed in panendermic semi-boloid slots in the stator, every seventh conductor being connected by a nonreversible trem'e pipe to the differential girdlespring on the up-end of the grammeters.

The Turbo Encabulator has now reached a high level of develement, and is being successfully used in the operation of nofer trunnions. Moreover, whenever a barescent skor motion is required, it may be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocating dingle arm to reduce sinusodial depleneration.
>>
It's like Facebook - but better.
>>
>>53620353
Underrated
>>
>>53620275
>Sell us your million dollar app idea.

It's an app that unlocks your phone when you type the letters F-B-I.
>>
>>53620302
so its like a chat, but it only lasts for one snap?
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.