[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pic related recently broke recommend me something with a microphone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: g430-gaming-headset-images.png (43 KB, 521x342) Image search: [Google]
g430-gaming-headset-images.png
43 KB, 521x342
pic related recently broke

recommend me something with a microphone
>>
HyperX Cloud I and shut the fuck up
>>
>>53619520
>>53619526
>headsets
kill you're are selves
>>
>>53619520
>buy nice pair of headphones and nice separate mic
>buy shitty headphone/mic combo because gaymz
Pick 0001
>>
>>53619546
I literally only suggested the Cloud because it's a pretty good pair of budget headphones with a detachable mic, and OP apparently really needs that mic.
>>
>>53619520
How did they break?
>>
>>53619605
I was untangling a wire from its wire and apparently after doing that the sound and microphone just decided to die
>>
>>53619551
recommend me a pair of headphones and a separate mic
>>
>>53619904

Philips shp9500 + vmoda boom mic
>>
>>53619526
This
>>
>>53620096
>open
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
File: 1455340457221.jpg (16 KB, 266x266) Image search: [Google]
1455340457221.jpg
16 KB, 266x266
>>53619520
werent you the guy who made a thread a couple weeks ago asking if buying this was a mistake? if i recall this exact picture was used
>>
Sades 903
>>
HD558 or HD 598 with a snowball Yeti or snowball for the mic.

Youre welcome.
>>
>>53620395
are there any like the 598 but closed?
>>
>>53619520
Read the sticky, cancerfag.
>>
>>53621061
Game One, not that open as the hd598/58
>>
>>53621192
>be a school
>teacher no here
>children have out forbidden item x
>annoying kid keeps telling the others it's against the rules
>>
stupid gamer headsets.jpg
>>
ath-m50x + modmic or some cheap mic which you can install to your headphones with a bit of fiddling
>>
>>53619520
Alright OP, here's what you should do.
Go on Amazon and pick up either a pair of Superlux 681s, or Superlux 668bs.
For a mic I'd personally recommend a Blue Snowball.
>>
>>53619551
What if I want a boom mic, so that I don't pick up as much ambient sound? Can you buy modular boom mics?
>>
Find a pair of open backed headphones and buy a unidirectional Mod Mic.

If you play FPS games, use Virtual Surround Sound. If you can't find your own headphones, kill yourself.
>>
>>53621398
If you have nothing to contribute gtfo
>>
>>53619520
I have the G230, moved on to phillips fidelio X2. Pretty good if you can stretch your budget to $300.

It has a 3.5mm female jack so you can buy a mic + 3.5mm jack combo and stick it in your headphone to convert it into a headset.

I hear the K7xx is better though for about the same price which includes purchasing a separate amplifier like the fiio E10 for it.

Problem with K7xx is that its connector is not a 3.5mm so it would be trickier to install a mic on it. You can get a desktop mic instead though.

Fidelio X2 on the other hand runs fine off your onboard sound card without need for amplification. Downside is that it has a little less detailed mids and less soundstage, but it is close enough for what it is worth.

Both are fairly comfy, perhaps the k7xx more so due to having larger cups and being lighter, but I am happy comfort comfort wise with my X2s.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.