[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A user enters the term "Apple" into an image search.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (194 KB, 878x410) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
194 KB, 878x410
A user enters the term "Apple" into an image search.

What is the likelihood of them looking for the company, or the fruit?
>>
Depends who they are. Which is why we maintain extensive surveillance records.
To Bring You a Better Experience.
>>
It solely depends on the search history of the person who's logged in.
Now that it's settled, please leave this board, you dense faggot.
>>
Apple inc, apple corp, apple.
>>
File: Selection_332.png (931 KB, 1879x758) Image search: [Google]
Selection_332.png
931 KB, 1879x758
Seems to be about 50/50
>>
>>53606287
>50/50

It's 2:1 in favor of fruit going by that image.
>>
>>53606328
Yea, I should have captured more. A bit beyond that image there are tons more apple company pictures.
>>
I have a word filter that changes apple to 'faggot shiteaters'

the results are the same either way.
>>
>>53606204
assuming 2/3'ds og english searches are looking for the fruit (bullshit ballpark figure) and there are about 350 million english speakers in the world, that would mean only 119 million english searches are looking for it. Add to that the other ~6.8 billion people who dont speak english as their first language, thus would not search for the fruit in english, but only for the company in english, theres a (0.119+6.8)/7.15 or 96.7% chance that a random search for "apple" anywhere in the world is for the company, rather than the fruit.
>>
nigga what the fuck is this thread for? I refuse to believe that you didn't think about actually searching on Google about this fucking question. you are literally on a computer. Jesus fuck why is everybody on this website so fucking stupid
>>
File: more company.png (4 MB, 713x6743) Image search: [Google]
more company.png
4 MB, 713x6743
>>53606328
4:1 in favor of the company
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.