[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Android work for me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Here is how I use my phone.
I ride a motorcycle full time and I have a bluetooth comset in my helmet. I touch the phone button and speak a command to Siri. I can say "shuffle my music" or "send text message" or "read text message" or "check my email" or "get directions". It all works perfect.
I tried a Samsung a couple years ago, and google wouldn't do anything for me when the phone was locked and in my pocket.
I am now up for an upgrade.
Does Google now have the capability to work as I need it, or should I stick with Apple for another cycle?
>>
Just stick with what you know
>>
>>53605479

My phone makes me say" Okay Google" hands free. LG V10 popscicle.
>>
>>53606037
That's the shillest advice ever

I would say that yes, Android should work for you.
This should help.
http://hackerspace.kinja.com/reassign-your-bluetooth-phone-button-to-open-google-n-1507391132

However, I would expect you to be responsible consumer and inform yourself, even try and test your use scenarios before you buy.

Don't trust anons on internet, make sure shit can be done before you buy.
>>
>>53605479
Stick to an iPhone anon. Google ai is a piece of shit compared to siri. You might get a high end phone, but it's still pretty unstable in my opinion.
>>
>>53605479
You sound like a dumb cunt so stay with iphone
>>
Any anon know why my android won't play webms all tha sudden it usually works fine now I click play and no pictured any idea how to fix
>>
>>53606113
Somebody who so clearly enjoys superior intellect such as yourself should be more specific. Please explain to the poor dumb cunt how Google Now is better than Siri?
>>
>talking to your phone
lmao
>>
>>53606166
Yes I do
>>
>>53606301
Yes, it would be much better for the OP to reach into his pocket and pull his phone out while riding down the motorway on his motorcycle...

derp
>>
>>53606311
That was not helpful anon wanna share
>>
File: 1443848046972.jpg (121 KB, 734x549) Image search: [Google]
1443848046972.jpg
121 KB, 734x549
>>53606113
yes only dumb people buy the phone the FBI can't get into

Android is better because they can just take your phone apart and read al your data for sure.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.