[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there ANY phones that match all of this criteria on Verizon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: android-wallpaper5_2560x1600_1.jpg (63 KB, 800x799) Image search: [Google]
android-wallpaper5_2560x1600_1.jpg
63 KB, 800x799
Are there ANY phones that match all of this criteria on Verizon?
Removable battery
MicroSD Slot
Unlockable(or unlocked) bootloader

I can't find anything. There are some that come close, like the V10, but its bootloader is locked down tight. Then there's the OnePlus Two, but it has no removable storage. Is there something I'm missing?
>>
You want things they started slowly getting rid of.
Go look at really old phones
>>
>>53604230
You say they're getting rid of them, but I can name modern phones that have these features. There just isn't a single phone I can find that has all of them together.
>>
>>53604220
>Literally any (international) samsung device released before the s6
>>
>>53604303
I know about the S5 but was hoping for something newer.
>>
>>53604321
There's the note 4 if you're into phablets. I can't think of any other phones released recently.
>>
>Removable battery
>MicroSD Slot

Are there really any modern phones without these basic features? KEK
>>
>>53604514
Lenovo
>>
LG G4
>>
Droid incredible 2
>>
>>53604220
Hey retard let me teach you about the N9

Your favourite Lagdroid phone is the dog, stop using it
>>
>>53605166
Must get free dicks up the ass by nokia
>>
>>53604220
>Unlockable(or unlocked) bootloader
This alone is never going to happen on Verizon.
>>
>>53604220
Note 4 Developer Edition, and maybe the Note 3? I don't remember.
although, there are some that can be rooted but don't have an unlocked bootloader (LG G4 for example,, unless things have changed since I got mine)
>>
>>53605166
Reported
get the fuck outta my board you toxic motherfucker
>>
File: file.png (62 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
file.png
62 KB, 1440x2560
>>53605166
:^)
>>
I'd wait until the LG G5 hits the market.
>>
>>53605583
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
I gave the fuck on on the removable battery and just got a moto x pure for 299$ and slapped a 200gb 80$ SD card in it
Also on Verizon with unlimited data
>>
>>53604514
Lg
>>
>>53605957
Running CM13 and TWRP recovery though
Bootloader can be easily unlocked
Wished it was waterproof, had a fingerprint scanner and removable batteries though
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.