[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to pull the trigger on this baby, any reason not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1221_Mate8_01index_03.png (859 KB, 921x1016) Image search: [Google]
1221_Mate8_01index_03.png
859 KB, 921x1016
I'm about to pull the trigger on this baby, any reason not to get it?

Anyone have it, opinions about it? Are there any good stock like ROMs or something?
>>
>1080p at 6 inches

I mean, that's basically eye rape, but otherwise if you want it buy it. It's a phone, not a mortgage. Why does everyone act so scared to buy something on /g/, anyways?
>>
>>53601138
cause everyone on here rips on everyone for purchasing stuff

all you people ripped on me for buying a samsung galaxy s6. so i returned it and got the iphone 6. then you guys ripped on me for getting that so i return it and got the nexus 5x. and then you guys called me a poorfag because i got a nexus so i sold that and just went back to my iphone 4

theres no pleasing you people.
>>
>>53601098
Seems like it might be a good idea to buy that phone. It has a 4000mh battery and band 4 and 12 for US carriers.

>>53601138
That's still very high PPI though.
>>
>>53601176
>pleasing random neets on the internet

That's your first problem.
>>
>>53601138
Isn't that still good? Like its still over 330 PPI
>>53601183
Yeah I'm loving what I hear about the battery and I heard t mobile works good with it

I'm just worried about the ROMs
>>
File: IMG_1483 - Copy.jpg (433 KB, 1454x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1483 - Copy.jpg
433 KB, 1454x1600
I'm about to pull the trigger on this baby
>>
Redmi Note 3 PRO supports US bands also
>>
>>53601176
Man, come on, if you really care that much about what quad chinner thinks, you're never going to have anything ever. Please tell me this isn't really a thing that happened.
I had the S6, bloody loved it. I now have the S7e (8 core cause Canada friend) but goddamn. Battery for days. I have routinely gone 37 hours between charge with almost ten hours screen on.
The iPhone I'm not big on but I've had them in the past. They do what they do well.
5x is clean.
>>
>>53601250
Yeah it's like narrowly outside of the... What was it, 6 inch from face usage scenario?
Higher pixels doesn't translate to higher battery usage, though. Not linearly, at least.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.