[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE BRAINWASHING IS REAL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfS uHJNiaK0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: iPhone-7-concept-970-80.jpg (69 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
iPhone-7-concept-970-80.jpg
69 KB, 970x545
THE BRAINWASHING IS REAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfSuHJNiaK0
>>
>>53597029
>snazzy labs
>literal apple worshipping loser who keeps receipts of every single apple product he's every purchased

What did you expect?
People are not going to suddenly thank apple for removing the headphone jack.
>>
>>53597052
He's not the only one.
>>
File: HeyGuysWhatsUp.jpg (60 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
HeyGuysWhatsUp.jpg
60 KB, 650x433
>They actually removed the physical side buttons
>>
>>53597029
Ugly concept art is ugly.
>>
Well it's a damn good thing I don't use Apple phones.
>>
>I plug my 350$ hifi headphones into my iphone so I can listen to 320 kbps streams while traveling, that's why it's great that apple is going to sell external overpriced DACs even though they're only 20 bucks
>>
Please keep Apple shit off the board. Thank you,
>>
>>53597029
>android makers will follow this
>>
>>53597742
AbsolutelyDisgusting.jpg
>>
Does this mean I'll be able to put flac files on my iPhone 7?
>>
Touch sensitive buttons are the worst thing ever. Have them on my monitor, despite them. There's no way in hell Apple would make the mistake of using them on a phone no less.
>>
>>53598052
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Nice joke anon.
>>
>>53598114
It's the obvious next step in 3D Touch. I don't like the idea of it but I didn't think I would like headphone jacks to be on the bottom, and I don't really..
>>
>>53598114
this.

>>53598052
no.
>>
File: 1362684897938.jpg (26 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1362684897938.jpg
26 KB, 320x240
>>53597029
>lesser is better
>>
>>53597029
This is nuts. If any of the shit he was saying was a good idea, audio companies would be doing it already and there would be a considerable amount of lightning headphones. Fact is, external DACs are a niche thing only stupid audiophiles care about, and even then they tend to orbit around PMPs that already have quality DACs and AMPs built in, because let's be frank, nobody wants to carry two devices to listen to music. And the whole shit about headphones with built-in DACs? I thought he said he hated bluetooth headphones? Does he realize why are bluetooth headphohnes shit, or is he just parroting sentiments?
Fucking stupid.
>>
>>53597029
>Rants about the iPhone DAC being lacklustre
Err, what? Apple use Wolfson DACs and the audiophool community loves them for it. The iPhones have long been praised for the quality of they're sound quality.

You'd almost think they had years upon years of experience making MP3 players before they made a phone.
>>
>>53598376
>the quality of they're sound quality
*their
It's late, I'm going to bed. I'm so tired that I'm making stupid mistakes and saying nice things about Apple. This can't be good.
>>
>>53597029
>apple shilling
>audeze shilling

Someone needs to bully this fag until he commits suicide.
>>
>>53597029
I don't get it though. Why would this blatant homosexual think this is good? Phones already support digital audio out through USB and they still have 3.5mm jacks.
>>
>>53597029
>"I'm going to play devils advocate"
>has tried it and "it sounds AMAZING"
This fucking guy
>>
>>53598744
Because apple is pushing it
>>
File: 1458520048955.jpg (64 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1458520048955.jpg
64 KB, 600x450
> Bluetooth headphones getting good
> Pretty good examples of them
Bullshit. For any kind of bluetooth headphones you pay 100+ premium for wireless, and usually only shitty models are available like Mementum
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.