[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were given the task by god to program an operating system
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: sep17.jpg (22 KB, 568x306) Image search: [Google]
sep17.jpg
22 KB, 568x306
If you were given the task by god to program an operating system using machine language, could you do it. You have an unlimited amount of time and all the reading resources available to you.
>>
File: 1409860661253.png (102 KB, 403x293) Image search: [Google]
1409860661253.png
102 KB, 403x293
>You have an unlimited amount of time and all the reading resources available to you.
Everyone who isnĀ“t literally and I mean literally retarded, could do it under those circumstances.
>>
>>53592306
Hey Terry, how's going?
>>
If you know how to read then yes
>>
>>53592384
Half of /g/ doesn't know how to make a "Hello World" program in C++. Don't expect to be able to do such heavy tasks.
>>
>>53592384
This.
>>
>>53592448
Doesn't mean they can't learn.
I did it once in ObjC, but I forgot how I did it.
>>
>>53592448
Programing "an operating system" is not a heavy task.
>>
File: terry a davis CIA niggers.png (21 KB, 578x148) Image search: [Google]
terry a davis CIA niggers.png
21 KB, 578x148
>So I hired an artist
>He made good art
>Except for he was a homo and put penises everywhere
>>
>>53592448
That's just because C++ is a shitty gaymur brogrammer language.
>>
>>53592928
The amount of ignorance in the post is laughable. C++ isn't just associated with "gaymur brogramming", so get that thought out of your head.
>>
>>53592402
The CIA niggers are after me. What do?
>>
>fork ubuntu
>change default background to a picture of Jesus
>have each install come with a full bible
done
>>
>>53593221
>>fork ubuntu
can't do that. you are to code Ubuntu using binary
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.